Wonder woman (avengers) voice: A baby!!!

That ^  is the smoothest flirting I have seen from Steve in my recent readings........ I can't tell if it's sad or not

®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Howard Stark had an ice pack clutched to his cheek. A cold compressor was put over his stomach.  He was glaring around  the room as he does when he wants to cow his subordinates.  It usually works just fine for him.

This time it doesn't. Deadpool was now munching on some chips while Peter ran between Dr. Odinson-Banner and him.

They decided early on it would be a terrible idea to let them near each other. Not only because of the Hulk, but the man is an abusing piece of shit. (Sorry steeb) Neither Bruce nor Clint needs to be in his vicinity.

Pepper went back to looking at the paperwork (like she had been doing when he ordered her to "make him a sandwich or something")

Natasha was glaring right back. And he avoided looking at her. She was more likely to kill him than the others. ( A/n Oh you poor insolent fool, it would be way more likely for Steve to do it)

Rhodes was back with Maria after bringing her back from Bruce. She was looking....... Well, more sober at least. It was really the most aware Howard had seen his Wife in a year.

"You know when you found us, that bloke said you lot were superheroes." Howard speaks up. Looking accusatorely at Peter.

The boy who just sat down on a couch close to Wade scowled at him.

"They are. You-" Wade says pointing a chips towards Howard "-are a homophobic, sexist abuser.  And that counts as crime."

Howard sputters. "Whatever the case, you had no right to harm a civilian!  And You! - " he points to Peter. 

"How dare you compare yourself to Captain America? He is the paragon of human virtues!  He would never hurt a civilian! "

Peter gives him a flat look, "A civilian?  No he won't. You? He'll kick you to the sun for a tortilla chip."

Howard,  yet again,  splutters up a storm, "He would never! And don't spread slander about a dead man you brat!"

Peter waves a hand in Howard's general direction while looking at the other occupants in the room as if to say, 'can you believe this guy?' and for the record, no, no they could not.

A knife seems to come from nowhere and embeds itself right next to Howards head on the cushion. The man screams, then Howard looked around to see where it came from, Peter, Wade and Rhodes gave a glance at Natasha,  who seemengly didn't even move.

Then she says quietly,  "Don't  ever, even think about calling my nephew a brat again."  Howard gulps and stares at her wide eyed. It was a herculean task to not be scared by Natasha Romanova-Potts on a good day, if you didn't know the woman personally. 

And... Well, Howard has a good reason to be scared.
Before anyone else could say anything,  the doors open and Steve enters holding younger Tony's hand. 

Tony had Steve's sketchbook in his other hand opened to a page with a drawing on it. He was looking around shyly. 

His eyes lit up when he saw Peter, then dimmed considerably when he noticed Howard. 

Said man didn't even notice his son. His vision opting to tunnel to Steve as his eyes widen.

"Steve! You're alive!" he calls. The man in question smiles slightly but most of his attention seemed to be dedicated towards the child who was next to him.