Unknown presence

At the memorial at Sigma Octavis Four

At the foot of the Statue there was a woman with Raven hair and her purple eyes looking at the plaque and up. As well with one look a person can tell,her heritage is a bit Asian mix with Hungarian as her skin was a creamy brown. She was wearing her gen 2 MJOLNIR armor as her helmet was at her side as she placed her small bundle of flowers as the foot of the statue.

??: Y/n, I know it's been a long time since we saw each other.

She look up to look at his face as she continued.

??:I still remember how you saved me from a brute,as well gave me hope after I though all is lost. Seeing you fighting and helping those who need it. As well how you are always ready to fight the next battle no matter how much damage you received has inspired me to be like you Y/n. A Spartan. I just wish...

As she said it. As tears began to form on her eyes as she held on one of the two dog tags she has that read.

Y/n-167 Spartan II commando Brigadier General of the UNSC Marines

??: I just wish, that you could be with me. That there was a lot,*sniff*I wanted to say to you now.

Then another a male voice spoke.

??2: So you knew his name. Not much surprise with him.

The woman take around to see a elder man with a bald head and wearing a dress uniform. When she look at his short her eyes widen as she saw Mendez on it.

??: Y-You're...

Mendez: Chief Mendez of the UNSC Marines and trainer of the Spartan IIs and IIIs. I see you are a Spartan of the new generation.

??: Why are you here?

Mendez: Paying my respects to Cadet-167 miss.

??:.........

Mendez: Miss I have always known that there is something in Cadet-167 when he was brought in. That made him unique from the rest. I was proven right when he refused to let go of his humanity and shown that in him is the heart and spirit of a true soldier. He was one of the few that I had in high regards. Seeing him go up the ranks and fought with a ferocity and precision that made him into One of the most deadliest soldiers in the War.

??: He was not just remember as a soldier.

Mendez: Yes, I heard you were saved by him. How old were you during the time?

??:15 years I was saved by him. That was 22 years ago. When I lost my home and family he gave me hope. His words touched my heart. Ever since then I always prayed that he would be safe and return.....one day.

Mendez: I think I understand.

??: Understand what?

Mendez: That you are in love with him.

??:W-What?

Mendez: Trust me miss. Your not the first one to have fallen for that nucklehead. From what I heard. Some female marines and ODST tried their luck on him but nothing happened.

??:.......

Mendez: Well I need to be going I need to get back to my post on the flight. Good luck out in the field miss. Also remember Spartans Never die,their just missing in action.

As he left the woman took in his words as she though.

??: Spartans never die. Neither will he as long as I have his dog tags he will always be with me. Still what he said could I have fallen for him.