Reunion

A/n: Sorry for the long wait. I was playing Devil May Cry 5 and Assassin's creed 3. Anyway hope you guys like the chapter and the intro since its been a long over due.

Intro begins

At base there is Y/n with a Spartan V female who he saved so long ago. Who are now resting some of the new weapons and gear with Mindy and Samuel aiding them. As Y/n brought up with his laser rifle and shoots a blue shot at the screen.

Which then cuts to Y/n and Sarah at the JSDF camp where third Recon was with them. Though for a certain person was looking at Y/n.

Then next shows when Y/n takes off his helmet. The women who are with them are all blushing some more than others at the veteran spartan as they chase him. While some of the male soldiers look at Y/n with jealousy or pity as he is running from the having no clue why. Being a typical Spartan II.

Lastly it shows the empire with a large army with a straight person leading them. Across is Y/n,Sarah with the JSDF and the warrior above them as the empire charge and the rest raise their their weapons as it slowly zooms in on Y/n as he pulls the trigger on his BR as the fire over takes the screen.

Intro ends.

At Requiem

*bam*

Was the shot out of the DMR as the jackal laid dead as a Spartan V who has the Helljumper variant of the MJOLNIR armor. She was the same woman who visited the memorial of the Spartan who was declared MIA who saved her life so many years ago.
She was Sarah Summers and before she became a Spartan V she was a ODST who served a few missions after the war helping clear out a few Loyalist outpost and bases. Then she was invited to join the Spartan V program as the second batch. She accepted and passed her requiremetsn as she soon began to continue her missions until now in Requiem. Since Jul Adamas covenant is here and the scientists want to set up outposts to begin with researching the forerunner shield world.

She was sent along with another Spartan team,but were separated when a covenant force intercept them. As she continue her way deep withing the structure she found herself in. She tried to contact any UNSC forces still in the ground but only getting static.

Sarah: Hello is anyone there. This is Spartan Sarah to any UNSC forces still out there please respond over.

*static*

Sarah: Damn it. Maybe I can find something here that can help me out.

She then began to search through the whole damn place. Only to find nothing much expect for more covenant which she took care of. Until she reached what look like some kind of lab where, there was a number of things she doesn't know what it is. But she can guess it has to do something like portals if what she saw in one of the screens was correct.

She went to the portal device as she contemplated on going in or not.

Sarah: I don't know where this damn thing leads to. But I hope is somewhere,where I can get in contact to the infinity. At least it's better than going back out there and be overrun with covenant reinforcements if they sent any. Well here goes nothing.

As she went through it. Unknowingly what was occurring in the sheild world. That the covenant of Jul Adama sent the world towards a star along with the infinity. Luckily the infinity escaped from the tether and manage to get out from the blast.

In the world Codenamed Midnight

In the forest area where there wasn't much active going on. There soon appear a light that soon died down revealing the female spartan V looking around at her surroundings a bit confuse.