A soldiers duty

Intro Begins

At base there is Y/n with a Spartan V female who he saved so long ago. Who are now resting some of the new weapons and gear with Mindy and Samuel aiding them. As Y/n brought up with his laser rifle and shoots a blue shot at the screen.

Which then cuts to Y/n and Sarah at the JSDF camp where third Recon was with them. Though for a certain person was looking at Y/n.

Then next shows when Y/n takes off his helmet. The women who are with them are all blushing some more than others at the veteran spartan as they chase him. While some of the male soldiers look at Y/n with jealousy or pity as he is running from the having no clue why. Being a typical Spartan II.

Lastly it shows the empire with a large army with a pompous person leading them. Across is Y/n,Sarah with the JSDF and the warrior above them as the empire charge and the rest raise their their weapons as it slowly zooms in on Y/n as he pulls the trigger on his BR as the fire over takes the screen.

Intro ends.

A few moths later at a slave city

Right now, Y/n is looking over the place which housed a large number of Demi humans and elves. He is scoping out the site using his sniper rifle with a extended clip holding eight rounds, as well it has a suppressor on. If there was one thing he hates more than the covenant or flood is slavers. In the UNSC slavery was heavily illegal and sure there was a bit if human trafficking but they were dealt swiftly thanks to ONI.

Still for Y/n he despises it greatly for no matter how one person is or how they look. When they take their first breath they are born free. No one should be someone's property. When he learn of the practices the empire did when he and Sarah checked on the refugees.

He went to see for himself. And when he found a slave hub. It was the second time in Y/n's life where he felt rage and anger build up in him as he saw the corpse of a death child and how they were in a desperate state. He slaughtered every single person that dare crossed his path and sent the place to kingdom come with a small nuke the albatross had after he evacuated the slaves in the albatross and made sure not one slaver survived. To not let be used again to hurt anyone.

When he return back at base Camp and had the freed slaves go into medical care. He told Sarah and the Two AIs what he found out. They were shock and they also were mad of what is happening. Though for Y/n he had a feeling that the Japanese civilians that were reported missing might be slaves.

So the UNSC group soon began a small campaign against slavery as they manage to save a number of them. Thankfully after a month during some time they went back to be Alnus hill. To see how it is going and we're glad the refugees were being treated well. When he introduce Sarah she did gather a bit attention if the male JSDF personal but unfortunately for them there was only one who has caught her heart.

Unfortunately for Sarah it seems Rory seemed to stay close to Y/n when he visits along with Lelei, since the young mage wanted to know more about the UNSC and what is Y/n and about their technology and history.

Though for Tuka the elf, Y/n couldn't help but feel sympathy for her since she is in a dream like state or something else. Since that she believes that her father would return though the truth was that he was dead. It was a coping mechanism or the effect of being in a well for who knows how long with hearing the screams of death and pain and being the only survivor. Did bring up memories of the covenant war where he saw whole families died by the covenant genocide. But there were times where he managed to save the children as the parents sacrificed their lives and fought the covenant with anything they had. For Y/n he would always honor those parents, since they done the ultimate sacrifice to make sure their kids can give to help build a better future. He made sure their deaths weren't in vain.

Another reason why Rory was around him is just she likes how much death she can sense in him. As well he seems to be more than Human. This made Sarah a bit uncomfortable,though when Kuribayashi was hanging out with him even taking a photo with him. Along how the woman seem to react differently to him, which made her a bit jealous and soon Kurobayashi notice that when they were in the dinning hall how Sarah glare at her.

When she was staring with a blush at Y/n's face when he took off his helmet. She wasn't the only one as Sarah did blush a bit when she saw his face but notice her stare. This was a mark of two rivals for the Spartan II while Rory licked her lips when,she saw his face of veteran soldier and she couldn't denied that he was handsome. For the medic she was take by surprise how he look a bit pale but thinking what Kurobayashi told them that Spartans wore the armor for most of their lives. As well knowing about how the Spartan IIs were made due to her knowledge of the lore of the game she loved to play. Which was one reason Kuribayashi join the JSDF to defend her people and home. As well be a badass soldier along the way. It broke Kurokawa's heart and knew that it must of affect Kuribayashi's heart knowing what she though we're science fiction was real.

No child should suffer a fate like they did. It seems she is trying to get closer to him in hopes of helping him. As well maybe develop a deeper bond. Only time will tell and it seems she won't be the only one with trying to conquer Y/n's heart.

Now returning to the present time. Y/n had seen the camp become something more and a similar thing is happening back at his base. The slaves he rescued were grateful and didn't know how to thank them. For Y/n he didn't need a reward for he told them that his duty was to serve and protect those who can't fight for themselves a Spartan the sword and shield of the innocent.

Now the people who they freed and recovered asked for their permission to stay with them. At first Y/n was on the edge about it. But soon a little meeting between the four individuals took a few moments before a decision came. That they allowed them to build a community around the base where they can restart again. As well to plant the seed for the future of Falmart as it was the name of the planet.

To create a civilization that resemble the UNSC where the mistakes of the past won't be repeated. As well by his honor he will not let the Empire crush it. He would defend it until his dying breath. Now as Y/n stop recollecting on the past events. His crosshairs are on his target a wealthy slaver pig as he had his guards with him.

Y/n: They think they are untouchable. Their going to get a reminder that no one is untouchable from me. *radios* I got the target on my sights. What's your status Spartan Sarah.

Sarah:*replies* I'm in position Y/n. When the target is down. I'll start the op.

Y/n:Understood,Ill cover you and the slaves escape. Then we'll send this place straight to hell.

As Y/n finish the transmission he refocus on his target as before he pulled the trigger.

Y/n: Say hello to the devil or whoever gets your soul in the afterlife for me.

Pleww

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for the wait.