.01

Harlem, New York
3 years later

Harlem, New York3 years later

After leaving Baton Rouge, Cici had found herself somewhere in New York

After leaving Baton Rouge, Cici had found herself somewhere in New York. Eventually She found out She ended up in Harlem, which She settled down at. She got herself a nice 2 bedroom apartment since Khelani, her babygirl, was now 3 years old.

It's just like She had her little girl yesterday. She can't believe it's actually been 3 years...3 years without him. And the fact that khelani favors him makes it worser, just looking at her brings memories back and She don't know if it's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing.

Cianna try her hardest not to think about anything from the past, but now that khelani play a big part in her life it's so hard not to.

Anyway, beside that, She finally found her happy place. It's so different, and that's what She need, something different. She needed a vacation.

"K-K!" Cianna yelled throughout the house. Small footsteps filled her ears before khelani came to the front with a huge frown on her face. Cici smacked her lips

"What's wrong now?"

"Food!" Khelani yelled, pointing at her mommy. Cici rolled her eyes, she hated the fact khelani would wait so long to tell her she was hungry. And that attitude of hers was just like her daddy's, Cici couldn't stand it.

"You would wait until I got comfortable" Cici mumbled, walking into the kitchen. Khelani couldn't really comprehend anything since she was only 3, so she didn't respond. She knew how to say basic stuff. Like food, drink, bath etc...

"What do you want to eat?"

"Chicken nugget!" Khelani yelled, full of enthusiasm. Cici laughed at her response: She was always so energetic

Cici went to the refrigerator, grabbing the food wanted by her daughter. Only thing khelani ever ate was chicken nuggets, she never really ate anything else. Cici guessed that it's because during her pregnancy, chicken nuggets is all she would crave