.05

11:21 p.m.

*BOOM BOOM*

*BOOM BOOM*

*BOOM BOOM*

Cici could hear someone banging on the door. Before she got up she made sure khelani was still sleep, and for sure she was. She was a deep sleeper and Cici didn't know why because her and Kentrell woke up so easily.

She went to her dresser and grabbed her gun. She noticed things wasn't the best out here so she got one just Incase. She had gotten licensed a few months ago.

She carried it, taking it off safety. Who ever was at the door was really going to get it.

She peeped through the peephole, rolling her eyes. She really thought she was about to do something.

She opened the door, crossing her arms. It was damn near mid night and he wanted to come all of a sudden.

"So you mean to tell me, you had all day and you wanna come now?" She whispered-yelled so that she wouldn't awake her daughter.

He scoffed before chuckling, "I hadda show, chill"

He moved her to the side before walking in. The smell of cinnamon filled his nose and it smelt so good to him. 

"Why it's so dark in hea?"

"Kentrell it's literally 11 at night.. what do you expect?"

He held his hands up in defense as he took a seat on the couch. He looked at her and patted the seat next to him. She sighed, locking the door before sitting down.

"How you been?" He asked her.

"I've been..okay. Just going with life as it goes"

He nodded his head, placing a hand on her thigh.

"And my daughter? How she been"

"Bad as hell. With your attitude" Kentrell started laughing at her comment. She acted as if she didn't have a bad ass attitude as well.

"Don't put that on me, you gotta attitude on you too. Trust me, I've been through it all"

"My attitude isn't even all that bad, ok!" She waved him off chuckling. She noticed how he started rubbing circles on her thighs, dipping in between her legs every now and then.

She cleared her throat, something she does when she's turned on. He smirked, he knew what he was doing.

"So...why you leave Baton Rouge"

"I had no choice.. the threats became more deadly and one stated that if I told you it would get me killed.. and lord knows I would have told you, it's just... I didn't want you or anybody else getting hurt. I've already put you through too much"

"You think I give a fuck?"

"And that's the exact reason I didn't tell you now" Cici shook her head, "You wouldn't have cared and went out and tried to find whoever Kentrell. I couldn't risk your life, the gang or khelani's"