.04

"Kentrell let me go!" Cici struggled against him

"Kentrell let me go!" Cici struggled against him. He shook his head staring into her eyes, she hated when he did this.

He looked away feeling a tear about to fall. He kept glancing at khelani she looked so much like him that it didn't make no since.

Khelani looked at him with her big doughy brown eyes. She gave him a slight smile which he returned.

"Aye man, you said get flowers or flour?" Kd came around the corner with roses and A sack of flour In his hand.

Kentrell shook his head, He was so damn dumb.

"I got it man"

Kd shrugged looking up at him. He gasped once he seen Cici and khelani.

"Oh shit... what she doing here?"

"That's what the hell im trying to figure out" kentrell retorted. Kd held his hands up before walking away. Kentrell turned his attention back to the love of his life. He couldn't believe he had actually found her, he thought he would never see her again.

Cici looked down at the ground. She knew the hurt in his eyes would make her feel bad so she didn't bother looking at them. She knew she had hurt him deep and it didn't take much for anyone to know. He showed it a lot, even on his best days.

"You left me.."

"Technically-"

"Didn't text me or nothing. Didn't let me know or gave me a heads up...just up and left huh?"

"Kentrell—"

"Didn't check up on me to make sure I'm straight. Nor did you call"

"I had no choice!"

"Of course you did! Mane, You a grown ass woman!"

"You don't understand"

"Tell me what don't I understand. Inform me, why you leave then?"

"Because—"

"To keep my child away from me? Well it's been three years you done now?"

"You the one who said you didn't want anything to do with her! And no that's not the reason"

"What? You gotta nigga out hea a sum?"

"You really gone ask me that?"

"I just did didn't I?" He replies with a look on his face. He squinted his eyes, some was up and he was gonna find out. He was supposed to get the kids but he needed answer. He figured he can just book them a flight and they can celebrate Easter in New York.