09

Cianna

"Man yo ass got so fat" Yasmine told me as I made myself comfortable on Mariah's couch. Kentrell had told me they were all chilling at Mariah's new spot and gave me the address. It was actually a nice ass house and I told her about how good she decorated it. Trell wasn't here tho, he had to make a "Run"

"I swea it did.. you still ugly doe" Kd Waved me off and I smacked my lips, throwing a pillow at him. I missed Kd smart ass mouth.

"AYE NA I jus got these pillows" Mariah smacked her lips and Kd started flaming her. I zoned everybody out as watched khelani play with her brothers. I snapped a picture as kayden played duck duck goose with them and they all bursted out laughing when khelani was It.

"Stop smiling with them crusty ass lips. Them shits gone start bleeding in a minute." I heard Kd say. He always gotta ruin the moment

"Kd shut up. You always got some to say with them thin ass glasses on yo face" Aaliyah bucked at him. He flinched but he played it off like he was clearing his throat

"Bitch they ain't thinner then yo weak ass lace. Ion know who did that shit, but you better tell them I'm calling the police. It should be a crime to pay that hoe a dime"

The whole room was slumped over laughing except Aaliyah. She flicked him off

"So waddup, you staying?" Three asked me and I shook my head. They smacked they lips

"And why not ? We know about the situation now ain shit gone happen to you"

"I got some stuff to handle. And y'all say that now but what if I go to the store and get kidnapped or some"

"That shit won't happen cause I'll buss a nigga head open" A familiar voice stated. I turned around seen Kentrell bow legged ass walking towards me. I stood up and he pulled me into a hug.

I couldn't help but to notice that He smelled so good. One of his hands went down to my ass as the other loosely wrapped around the throat as his lips met mine. He pulled away and smiled before hugging me again.

The whole room filled with "Awwsss and Awnnn" but it was one particular voice that said "Eww"

Kentrell laughed "I cant stand you bitch" he gave Kd the finger before looking at me, who was still admiring him. I notice the new tattoos on his neck and his face but one caught me off guard.

It was "cici" going diagonal by his eye.

( Just imagine The nene tattoo 💀)

"Oh my god.. you didn't"

"What? Youn like it"

"I do.. it's jus— a nigga ain't never went out they way for me like this"

"Well when you got me pussy sprung, inlove with yo vibe and gave me My first girl.. you ain leave me no choice" I laughed at him before grabbing his face and kissing him again.

This Nigga most definitely getting some pussy Tonight I thought while I smirked to myself.

"Wea my daughter at?"

"All the kids ran back thea" Mariah spoke up, "Ain shit back thea tho they probably watching tv."

Kentrell nodded letting me go before going into the room that the kids was in.

Yasmine , Aaliyah , Krystal and Mariah looked at me

"What?"

"Girl imma pray for you later on. You know he finna give you some Nasty sloppy long distance I miss you dick" Yasmine told me and they agreed, even the boys did. I waved them off like I already didn't know this.