Chapter 16- Pre-Party fun

It was the day of the Halloween party. Taehyung was excited and nervous at the very same time. He was excited to see Bogum, but he was nervous to see how his apology to Jungkook would go.

It was around 9 in the morning, and the party was 8 at night. Tae didn't bother getting dressed, so he stayed in his oversized shirt and short shorts. He pulled out his outfit and laid it out on his bed, along with the other things he needed for the costume. Jimin was showering, so he really didn't know what to do. Bogum was supposed to show up around 10, but that was a whole hour for Tae to wait.

He decided just to lay in bed for a while. He was browsing on his phone when he received a text from Jungkook.

*texting convo*
Jungkookie 🐰💦

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Morning sunshine

Taehyung:
Good morning

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Are you busy atm?

Taehyung:
Nope

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Wanna get breakfast?

Taehyung:
Ooohhhh yes!

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Be ready in 5, I'll stop by

Taehyung:
Sounds good

Seeya in a few :)

Jungkookie🐰💦:
Seeya ;)

*reality*

Taehyung closed his phone and hopped out of bed. He threw on a pair of jean shorts, a large black shirt, and a pair of converse. He combed his hair slightly and put all of his things together. Tae was about to sit on his bed when Jungkook knocked on the door.

Tae ran over and opened the door and let the younger in.

"Good morning Tae" Jungkook smiled brightly.

"Morning Kookie!" Tae exclaimed and smiled brightly. He grabbed his wallet and shoved it into his pocket. He and Jungkook walked out of Tae's dorm room.

"Sooooo, where to?" Taehyung asked as he walked with a bit of a skip to his step.

"I was thinking Punk's. They make some bombass waffles and pancakes" Jungkook smiled and tried to keep up with the energetic male he was walking with.

"Sounds great! Are we walking or going on your bike?" Asked Tae as they were making their way down the steps to the front of the building.

"Whatever you want" Jungkook stated.

"Let's take your bike" Taehyung said happily.

"Looks like someone's over their fear of my motorcycle" Jungkook smirked and held the door open for Taehyung.

"Yeah yeah, maybe I am. But maybe I think it makes me look cool, and that's the real reason" Tae giggled and made his way towards Jungkook's bright red motorcycle.

"That mean I look cool on it too?" Jungkook smirked.

"Well, Yeah" Taehyung stated boldly.

"Good to know" mumbled Jungkook with a small smile.

The two boys slipped on their helmets and took their places on the motorcycle. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso, and rested his head on the younger's back.

It only took a couple minutes for the boys to park across the street of the small café. Tae slipped of his helmet and placed it with Jungkook's. He looked both ways, and almost stepped out into the street, but a pair of arms stopped him quickly. Before he could even say anything, a large truck rushed passed the two.