Chapter 38- Morning After

Jungkook woke up the next morning, forgetting he was in his own bed. He was confused to why he wasn't back at his college dorm until the night before flooded back into his mind.

The younger smiled softly at the memories of the night before, leading him to kiss the shoulder of the sleeping boy in his arms.

The elder was sound asleep, with his hair a tousled mess. There was a small line of drool from his mouth, down his cheek. Tae's eyes opened slowly when he felt a hand rubbing his hip softly, and kisses being placed around his back.

"Kookie?" The elder rasped softly and turned his body.

"Morning Baby Doll" Jungkook whispered and kissed him on the side of the head. Tae just smiled and turned his body so he was facing his boyfriend.

"Sleep well?" Taehyung asked.

"Best nights sleep ever" Jungkook chuckled and continued to rub Tae's hip. "You wanna get up soon so I can make breakfast?"

"If you wanna" Tae yawned.

"I'm gonna shower, and then I can start. Take all the time you need" Jungkook said and leaned forward to kiss Tae, but the elder put his hand on Jungkook's mouth.

"My morning breathe" Tae pouted. Jungkook rolled his eyes and moved Tae's hand away, moving his face forward and connecting their lips.

Taehyung refused to open his mouth, not wanting Jungkook to taste his morning breathe.

Jungkook on the other hand wasn't having this, so his hand wandered to Tae's butt, giving it a squeeze. To the younger's delight, Tae gasped, allowing him to quickly slip his tongue in the elders mouth.

As much as Taehyung didn't want Jungkook's tongue to be in his mouth this early in the morning, he kissed back anyways. He knew this was going to be a reoccurring thing almost every day, so he had to just let it go.

Tae let his hand fall from Jungkook's side, down to his ass. The night before, he hadn't gotten the chance to give the younger's butt a squeeze, so he took the chance now. He could feel Jungkook smirk against his lips as the kept kissing.

When Jungkook pulled away, he smiled at Taehyung's flushed cheeks and the elders small breathes.

"I think you like my butt just as much as I like yours" Jungkook chuckled and gave Tae's ass one more squeeze before sitting upwards, letting the blankets fall to his lap. Tae's eyes widened as his glanced at Jungkook's back.

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asked and stretched his arms.

"Just your back..." the elder trailed and sat up slowly. "I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention" Tae said softly.

"Baby, it's fine" Jungkook smiled reassuringly and kissed his boyfriends pouty lips. Jungkook removed the covers from his body and got off of his bed.

Taehyung blushed as he watched Jungkook walked around naked.

"Are you enjoying this?" Jungkook laughed and turned around.

"How could I not?" Tae giggled.

"Maybe you'll see more later" Jungkook smirked and opened a door in his room. "I'm gonna shower quick. You can look around the house if you'd like to."

Tae just nodded and watched as Jungkook walked into his bathroom and closed the door. He flopped back onto the bed and picked up his phone off of the bedside table and went to his messages.

*texting convo*
Group: The Fam🤪

Taehyung:
Hey guys