Chapter 3: Regret

—Denki's POV—
As Sero ran out of the room I was overcome with sadness. Jirou always did stuff like this, I would be hanging out with friends and she would come and ruin it! "Babe are you okay?" She said trying to comfort me. "No...I'm not." I responded "Why, you can tell me." "Jirou... I think we should take a brake from our relationship.." Her face went from a smile to a frown in an instant. "Why? Is it because of that bastard Sero?" When she called Sero that I was then overcome with anger. "Don't call him a bastard... you bitch." I responded gritting my teeth. "Denki what the fuck did I do to you?" She was so damn oblivious to how I felt about Sero. "Just get out! You've ruined most of my damn friendship anyways! Just go and ruin another!" I was overcome with anger and sadness, I knew Sero for such a long time. But, in the back of my head I knew I liked him, that kiss was all I needed to make me realize I wanted...no... I needed Sero in my life. "Babe we can talk about this..." She said stretching out her hand to me to grab mine, but I slapped it away. Tears filled my eyes. "Jirou just fucking leave! Leave my house! I said I wanted a break from this relationship, don't you get it?!" I said now tears were streaming down my face. "Okay you bastard! Let's see what your life will be like without my help! You'll be a fucking wreck!" She said and stormed out of the room slamming the door. "YOU BITCH!" I screamed before flopping onto my bed and I started to cry. I tried not to think about Sero or Jirou or... the kiss... but all I could think about were those things. But mainly I thought about the kiss and Sero. When I thought about me putting my hands on Sero's waist, it was so small yet so big. They were to perfect size for...me. I thought about the way I kissed him, I was being as soft as possible, and he clearly liked it as I could tell from his pants. I also thought about the way he looked at me when I pulled away from the kiss, he was happy, confused, cute, and sexy at the same time. If he liked it and Jirou didn't walk in I would have continued. I would have made him as happy as possible! I would have gave him so much pleasure! Then my thoughts were interrupted by my mom entering my room. "Hey honey." Then she noticed a tear that was going down my cheek. "Denki sweetie what's wrong?" She said as she walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Jirou being a jerk..." I said trying to keep all my feeling about Sero on the inside. "Denki, I'm your mother. I know when my son is lying... or partly lying. What else is wrong?" She said "Well, you remember my friend Sero?" I asked "Yes of corse." "Well, he came over so we could play Pokémon, and I....I" I stopped to scared to continue and say what happened. "It's okay you can tell me." My mom said. I sat up and scooted closer to my mom and she started rubbing my back to make me feel better. "I...I kissed him." "Oh...what kind of kiss, like a make out kiss, or a quick peck on the lips?" She asked a bit confused. "I kissed him, like...like a make out kiss." My mom looked a little surprised. "But honey you're dating Jirou right?" "Yeah, then she walked in. And she got mad at Sero and told me to make him leave, so I did and I yelled at him and I felt really really bad." I said starting to tear up again. "Denki..." My mom said as she pulled me into an embrace. "Why are you so emotional about this, you can just apologize to Sero." "Because I...I really like S-Sero." My mom rolled her eyes. "Honey, you don't just 'like' Sero, I think you love him." I quickly pulled out of the hug. I was so happy that she understood but I was so confused on how she knew. "Wait, if...if I do are you mad about that?" I said scared for the response. "Denki I would never be mad at you just for liking someone or being gay...or bi." "Well, mom what about dad? How would he feel?" My mom then had a slightly worried look on her face. "I'm not sure..." I looked down at the ground and felt really upset. "What...What if he is mad?" I asked getting scared and worried. "Then I will talk to him, okay?" She said as she pulled he into a hug. I hugged her back. "Denki, if you ever want to talk about this stuff, you can talk to me. Okay?" "Okay, I will make sure I talk to you." I pulled out of the hug. "Why don't you message Sero to come over or something and you can talk about it with him." She said trying to comfort me. "I think I'll talk to him tomorrow at school, I don't wanna make him more upset then he already is."
             —Sero's POV
As I started running home I cried ever more. He lied...I trusted him and he let me down. If I truly kissed him it would have been a quick peck on the lips not a full out make out session! If Jirou didn't walk in he would have continued!....but I can't really criticize him about the kiss....because.... I liked it. When I got home I quickly ran into my room and threw my bag onto the ground. I sat on my bed and began to cry. If he was dating Jirou then why did he start kissing me like that?! It was like we were lovers....I just wanted to die. If he wanted me then he should have broke up with Jirou not cheat on her! I couldn't stop crying I almost never get to hang out with Denki but he-no Jirou ruined it!
I locked my room door and sat back down on my bed, I look at my desk and saw scissors. Well Jirou will probably spread a lot of rumors about me. So it will make my life a living hell. I grabbed the scissors from the desk and cut my left arm. I immediately put them down, I was too worried my mom or dad...or... Denki would see. I heard my mom come home so I unlocked the door and laid down in my bed and went to sleep. I heard the door open right when I fully went to sleep. "Goodnight honey." I heard my mom say as she kissed my forehead. All I dreamt about that night was another kiss from Denki...just like that one.