Chapter 1

(Credit to the wonderful artists!)

Third person POV

A kid named Katsuki Bakugou was having a dream about His classmate Ochako Uraraka where bakugou was lost in defeat, His classmate Uraraka tried to calm him down but then, Bakugou hugged Uraraka. a Few minutes later Uraraka and Bakugou were hugging but then they started to kisse-

----

Bakugou's POV 

------

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I jumped up and i was awake. i was taking a minute to realize what just fucking happened. My face turned to a complete Tomato. I wasn't gonna sit around and think about what just fucking happened in my dream, i had to get ready for school. A few minutes later i was walking out of my dorm, and walking to class. my Face was Normal until i was Angel Face in class. She noticed me and her face went red as a tomato. i was also flushed. We both looked away from each other. Shitty hair was walking up to me " Hey Bakugou! " Shitty hair said. " what the fuck do you want Shitty hair? " I said annoyed " i saw that you were blushing at Uraraka! Do you like her? " Shitty hair looked so excited " DO YOU EVER THINK ILL LIKE THAT ROUNDFACE? NO! " I screamed at weird hair. Everyone looked me. " OOOH! BAKUGOU HAS A CRUSH ON URARAKA! " i was gonna kill that pikachu. " SHUT THE FUCK UP, NO I DON'T! " I yelled. i looked at roundface, she was already running outside of the classroom. My face turned red. 

-----

Uraraka's POV

-----

The class hothead has a crush on me?! my face was flushed. i hear a door slam. " EEP! " i screeched. It was Katsuki Bakugou that slammed the door. " OI ROUNDFACE! " i slowly turned my head towards him. " Y-Yes Bakugou...? " i said while stuttering " DID YOU HAVE THAT SAME CRAPPY DREAM AS ME?! " he yelled me, i look at him shocked. " W-what..? " I said shocked " WHERE WE KISSED OR SOMETHING! " he yelled again, I was blushing again. But i was also shocked by what he said. Did we have the same dream? " W-where i hugged you after you lost of something, and then you grabbed my face and kissed it...? pretty much yeah... " i just realized what i said. OH SHOOT! I DETAILED IT SO MUCH! " So did you did or did not! " he said calming down his voice a little " Y-Yes, Yes i did! " i said back " You keep this shitty thing a secret or else! " he told me. i nodded " LETS GETTING INTO THE FUCKING CLASS " he screamed now. " EEP! yes Dad! " i replied back " im not your fucking dad Roundface. so dont even call me that. " i looked at him and his cheeks were red from me calling him Dad " Sorry.. " i said quietly. Were walking back inside into class. " Kissed huh? " Mina said giggling. " EEP! MINA! WE DID NOT KISS! " i yelled a bit " she slapped herself thats what she said pinky bitch " Bakugou said trying to help me come up with a excuse. Bakugou looked me and i mouthed him " thank you " and he smirked " and plus Mina, it's not like you kissed kirishima on the chee- " YOU SAW THAT?! " mina screamed at me before i could finish. " good one pink cheeks " bakugou whispered to me. " Everyone shut up " Mr. Aizawa was coming and insulted everyone like he always does. " Were gonna do trainning with partners, you will have to fight robots its like how in enterance exam  and so on. " Aizawa said to us " can we pick our- ""No you can't pick you partners Ashido. " Aizawa said " Aww! " Mina said. Aizawa looked down at his clipboard he had, " Bakugou and Uraraka will be partners for the first round " Me and bakugou looked at each other " You better not be fucking weak Pink cheeks " Bakugou said while insulting me, when we fought each other at the sports festival. " Todoroki with Yaoyorozu, Mina with Kirishima, Midoriya and Tsuyu, kaminari and Jirou and blah blah blah- " Aizawa explained our partners.

-----

Bakugou's POV

------

i had to be partners with that stupid roundface i was gonna scream out loud but i'd knew i would get in trouble, " You better not be fucking weak Pink cheeks " i told her, she looked at me quietly, like she was disappointed that i told her that crap. We were getting into our hero costumes. " K-Kacchan...? " i hear shitty deku's voice. " what is it fuck face " i said " w-when d-did you start-t getting c-close to U-Uraraka-san...? " that brat kept stuttering it was annoying as hell. " yeah Bakubro! When did you get so close to Uraraka? " shitty hair told me " I was never close to her. " i said with a disappointed frown and kinda blushed " a-alright w-whatever you say K-Kacchan.. " Deku was stuttering again. Does he like fucking Pink cheeks or something? because its fucking showing that he likes her. " Leave me alone brats " i said putting my mask and walking out. i saw Roundface coming out at the same time at me. " EEP! O-Oh! Hi Bakugou! " Roundface stuttered a little bit. " What the fuck is it. " I told her " W-what? " She said " there's something going on,what is it floaty fuck " i said " First of all, my names Not Floaty Fuck! " she said mad. i smirked " you cussed. Heh." i said, and then she gasped. " OH NO! " her face turned into a tomato and then she ran off. my cheeks were turning a bit red. 

( AY thanks for reading this very akward chapter it was a long chapter but okay)