Chapter 3

( Sorry for the long wait. CREdit to the wonderful artist! )

Uraraka's POV 

The next day has passed, Yesterday Bakugou Had Asked me a Question. I was getting ready for School, I saw Deku, i was gonna say Hi to him but i realized something, What Was Deku to me. I finally knew how to respond to that.. i ran up to deku and said hi, we both said hi But he just walked off after he said hello. I saw Bakugou while i was walking to Class. " Bakugou! " i yelled running through the hall. Bakugou turned around and looked at me " B-bakugou! Hi! " i panted from running through the hall. " What is it Pink cheeks? " Bakugou replied, I grabbed his face. " i know how to answer your question. " i said calmly, Surprisingly Bakugou didn't look Angry for me touching His face. I blushed a little, i never thought of Bakugou being cute.. EEP! URARAKA SNAP OUT OF IT! " Then say it. " Bakugou finally said " What? " i said " Tell me what Deku is to you. " Bakugou said. " Alright! Deku is just a friend, more like a brother. i admire him for his hardwork and him trying to be a Hero. " I said " Stop lying Roundface " Bakugou said starting to yell " What..? " i whispered to my self " I know that you Like that Jerk! " Bakugou yelled " NO I DON'T BAKUGOU! " i said yelling " URARAKA CHILL THE FUCK DOWN. " i was shocked. Bakugou actually said my real name. He didn't Say Roundface, Pink cheeks or something else. " Bakugou you said my real name! Nice to know! " i said smiling " F-Fuck! No i didn't! " bakugou said. 

Bakugou's POV

I was walking to class but then i heard " Bakugou! " It was Uraraka she was running through the hall like a stupid bitch "I know how to answer your Question! " Roundface said, she grabbed my fucking face, i didn't feel mad for some reason, it felt calming.. FUCK! BAKUGOU SHUT UP! "Then say it! " i replied to pink cheeks. " Alright! Deku is just a friend, more like a brother. i admire him for his hardwork and him trying to be a Hero. " Pink cheeks said " i knew she was lying " Stop lying Roundface " i said  " I know that you Like that Jerk! " i started to yell " NO I DON'T BAKUGOU! " Roundface screamed at me " URARAKA CHILL THE FUCK DOWN. " I Yelled back i realized i said her name instead of stupid nicknames..

1 hour later

we were in Class, Aizawa told us that we would be Training the normal stuff with our stupid quirks, We had to get our fucking gym clothes on, I was heading down to locker rooms to change until That stupid Hair for brains showed up and started talking to me. " Hey B-Bakugou! " he stuttered. i hated when people stuttered " what do you want shitty hair " i said " Oh UH! ABS? " he said blushing " what the fuck? Your fucking stupid " i said " No i'm not! " Shitty hair said " can i get changed into my fucking gym clothes? yeah thanks dumbass. " i said starting to change into my gym clothes " Y-Your Hot! WAIT N-NO! " i stood there and realize what he said to me i looked at that dumbass and said " if you like me, I'm not gay so leave me alone " i said exitting the room i turned my face around away to look at the shitty hair. he looked sad, i didnt care. I was made for Uraraka, not him. 

Kirishima's POV ( cuz why not?)

i Told bakugou that he was hot, i didn't mean to though.. i mean he was hot. Wait! was i turning gay? No! i like Ashido! Do i? 

( thats all im gonna do so far sorry! )