The mixed feelings

Shen blinked twice while looking at the man facing him."for a man at your age how could you look so innocent huh" Yunlan sighed at the confused man "so Shen wei where is your office, I am curious to see where you spend most of your time if you don't mind of course?"Yunlan was puting his hands in his pockets. "Ah Mr. Zhao of course why not" shen led the man to his office.

" Is there something troubling you" Zhao while peeking at Shen making him turn his face the other side. "No". They entered  a large room with a desk in the middle and behind it a huge library its shelves full of books. "did you read all of these books Shen wei" while analyzing the types of books in that library. "yes I read them all and there are more in my house" said shen while preparing tea. Shen didn't hear Zhao getting closer to him when he turned to face the man he was chocked to see him just right behind him, Zhao was looking stright to Shen's eyes. he leaned towards Shen near his neck smelling him as Shen froze in the spot without making a move back from Zhao.

"Is this you or the tea that smells this good?" he winked at him and smiled to the blushed man "how could he be this damn beautiful when he is shy, Yunlan get yourslef back together you are talking about a man here" yunlan thinks inwardly with a loud voice. Shen turned his back to Yunlan to take the cups of tea "Zhao Yunlan, what is the purppose of your visit" as he led the man to sit on the chair infront of his desk. "Well I wanted to learne more about you , frankly I took a liking to you so stubborn and smart you re the type of man I'd like to be allied with, let's join forces Shen wei I promise you won't ever regret it" Zhao was trying to convice his man but in the other side Shen " I am sorry Chief Zhao I have no interest in your offer Sorry" saying that while taking a sip of his tea.

Zhao was again disappointed didn't know what to do next when he was looking at Shen wei someone called his phone a number he didn't know, "Hello!" yunlan answered his phone."Hello Chief, can I have a word with you I am Zhu hong Shen's sister". Zhao quickly turned to look at Shen wei with a surprised face. "Ahh hello hhhh" he was laughing and confused then turned and walked away of Shen. Shen wei narrowed his eyes feeling something uncanny about this man and the sudden call and why did he look at him in surprise.

" what a great timing I was about to contact you but so happy you did first" he was so happy thinking if he gets to get close to her he will have her brother or she thinks the same way arround as she pushes her brother to him she can get closer to him.

Shen was looking at his phone reading the message again and again totally ignoring Yunlan who was on the phone with some girl. "Professor Shen I need to take my leave now, see you arround" he left quickly without saying a proper goodbye Shen was confused to what happen suddenly after that call " he is such a womanizer one call from a girl and I get ride of him". He called his sister on her phone but no answers so he called the house there she picked up" yes who is it" Zhu hong as she answered the phone. "It's me don't go anywhere I am coming now" Shen furiously said. Zhu hong was chocked from that angry tone as she mistook the identity of the caller " Yezun???!!!"she asked to confirm if it's the other brother of her. Shen dropped his phone from the chock of what he heard " Yezun? Yezun?" he rushed to the house. Zhu hong "Hello! Hello! what the hell, he hang up on me was it  Yezun sure it was him Shen never speaks to me in that tone never" she switched the phone off.

Shen wei drove insanely to meet his sister. Zhu hong wore the best clothes she could have for her meeting with Zhao before she got the call but now what will she do wait for Yezun, go to meet Zhao? What if Shen comes and find his twin here? lots going on in her head not knowing that the one who called was actually Shen wei.

She called Zhao to apologize and postpone their meeting to discuss things concerning her brother. She heard the door being closed brutaly "Shen wei what is it??" when she saw him, there she understood that he was the one who called."Shen wei I am sorry, I didn't mean what I said it was a mistake I swear" said trembling with fear, she knows that he has the kindest heart and the coolest personality but he becomes the worst when getting angry. " why did you call his name" his mad and holding his tears trying not to show her his weakness "why Zhu hong, you seemed not surprised when you called out his name. Do you by any chance keep in touch with him on my behalf" looking disppointed at her."No, never I swear". Shen wei shouted at her "then why did you call out for his name, don't dare lie to me". She started crying loudly from fear and then fainted to the floor.

lucky Shen wei grabbed her and took her to rest in her room, he was so worried about her and felt sorry for screaming into her face like that. He regretted it but at the same time he couldn't hold his anger from the pressure he is having these past few days, specially for that bastard who called claiming to be her boyfriend.

Wang called Shen wei to tell him that she found Zhu hong's phone in the club and that she couldn't answer him because she was feeling sick because of the aftermath of alcohol of last night and asked about her friend and her wellbeing. From Shen's voice she could understand that there is something wrong" Shen wei is everything alright?" ."Yes wang thank you for your concerne just tired from work, I wil hang up good night". Wang turned to face the man beside her as she stated "He is not feeling well, I could asure you from his voice that there is something". Wang was in love with Shen but she could never show that, hearing his voice being weak her heart was going to explode."You think I don't know how does he feel, or what's gotten onto his mind" strongly saying with a degnified voice and strong aura arround him making others fear him to the core. "go and be there for Zhu hong, I think I sent you to watch over her not over him as I recall" the man said in a threatening tone looking at her when she knew he is not happy. "sure I am sorry about what happened last night but I will make sure it does never happen again" as she bowed and left in fear.

Helloo my dear readers I hope  you will like my update, I know there are lots of ambigious things going on in my story but the events are only in the begining don't hesitate to read and like and comment thxx.

have a great day

to be continued.....