Short Hapiness

Shen wei responded to Yunlan's kiss and hugged him forgetting about his mother who was watching everything. After a while they broke the kiss slowly, they looked at each other smiling but Yunlan's eyes were flowing with tears. He then looked to his aunt who was still standing there, "I am sorry mother, I can't let go of him. If you hate this, please go forget about me" said Zhao with a very sad tune holding Shen wei close. She looked at him with confuse then realised how much her son is desperate. "I will think about this, I am leaving for now" she said that and quickly left. "babe go after her, don't let her leave while being angry please Yunlan" said Shen wei pushing Zhao to the door. He quickly ran after her. "mother" called Yunlan. Shen wei was hoping for things to get better soon.

"were you aware of what you said to Yunlan at the hospital, you were brave Zhu" Yezun said to his sister. "I was angry and I didn't control myself, I think I need to apologize" she said after feeling regret. "What do you think Yunlan would do after being disowned and fired from work" laughed Yezun at Yunlan, loving the situation he currently is living. "what? he was fired?, how did you know?" she was astonished by the sudden revelation. "I know everything but what you don't know is much more bigger then this, well soon you will know, I need to go to work", "wait what do you mean by that?" asked Zhu in confuse. "I said soon you will know, why do you ask?" he looked evily at her. "ok, are you going to the club, can I come with you?", "sure" answered yezun.

"let me drive you home"Yunlan grabbed her wrist, he looked sad and was feeling remorse for being this harsh to her. "I am sorry, can't you see how much I am suffering" he cried infront of her like he was screaming for her attention, he missed her kindness and her warmth. She turned to face him and caressed his cheek "Yunlan, my son...... I am sorry .......... I was selfish I am so sorry" she hugged him tight, and cried non stop for all what she did. Later they returned to his house, he helped her sit on the couch, hugging her to calm her down and stop her tears. Shen wei brought them tea, he was afraid to face her so he put the tea then was about to leave when she grabbed his hand, "son" she called for him, "come close Shen wei" asked him to sit next to her. "I apologize for being rude to you and Yunlan, please keep seeing him in your care dear" she smiled to Shen wei then caressed his hair "you re a beautiful person Shen wei both inside and outside, I have trust in Ah lan choice and I loved you since the first time I saw you".

After his aunt finaly accepted their relationship and apologized to them Yunlan felt very happy now, life is finaly smiling to him brightly. He was going back home after he drove her back safely. Shen wei in the other hand was struggling with himself he was looking at his medications not knowing wether he should drink them or not, they are the one causing him loss of desire. Yunlan came inside quietly trying to surprise his man when he sees him throwing his medications in the garbage "Xiao wei" Yunlan surprised him. He turned to face him with a pale face, he was scared of Yunlan's reaction. "what the hell are you doing" shouted Yunlan in his face. "I am so sorry babe but I can't sleep with you if I keep on drinking these, I want you but my body is not responding" he felt sad about not being able to please his husband. "I want to please you, love you and be loved by you. I want to feel you inside me babe, thrusting deep inside me and make me moan in your arms" saying that he made Zhao hold him tight "babe it's ok you will get better soon, so please don't do that" he kissed his lips after saying that.

The next morning Zhao left early to meet with the higher ups in his work, he was negotiating work with them. "Zhao Yunlan we can give you another chance but you must take your work seriously please, you are a great detective that we wouldn't wanna lose" his supriors said. "I apologize to you but I think I can't be available anymore and I don't want to cause more trouble at my work please accepte my resignation" said Yunlan making his dad feel down after he put his letter of resignation and left. Yunlan was called to his father's office later for a privet talk. "so you re resigning, I wasn't expecting that" his dad said sitting behind his large desk while Yunlan was standing there like an intruder, he didn't want to sit. "I want to open my own office and work freely" said Zhao to his dad. "well that's a great idea, I can help you if you want" he suggested. "thank you dad, I will ask for your help when I need it" Yunlan answered unexpectedly politely.