Sweet Couple

HELLO DEAR READERS THINKING TOO MUCH I STILL LOVE THIS STORY THE MOST AND DECIDED TO KEEP ON WRITING MORE CHAPTERS AS I THINK ABOUT THE STRUGGLES THAT OUR SWEET COUPLE COULD HAVE WITH THEIR MARRIED LIFE HOPE YOU WILL LIKE MY NEW CHAPTERS SO FAR.

Shen wei and Yunlan spent a month in that Glass villa, with their sweet and lovely newlywed life. They enjoyed it to their heart's content, they couldn't be anymore happy. After spending their sweet honeymoon far away from the noise of the city, they decided to buy a new house for them near Shen wei's university after he decided not to work in SID but he will help Yunlan in his cases when he needs it. They were packing their stuff when Chu arrived to pick them up. He sure did not get along with Shen wei. "Darling who is coming to pick us up" Shen wei asked the busy Yunlan. "Babe, it's Chu" Zhao said while holding their luggages. "why did you call for him? you know I don't feel comfortable arround him" Shen wei was sulking. "and can you tell me why you hate him?" Zhao asked in return. "he is too close to you and I hate that plus he hates me too I can feel it" Shen wei was speaking loud.

Zhao looked confused, "is he being jealous of my best friend again? we re married now" Zhao said inwardly while looking at his lovely angry bride. Chu was downstairs, he heard everything. They finally went downstairs when Chu gave Shen wei his serious look as usual. Shen wei grabbed Zhao at the back by his shirt and made him turn to him "what is it sweety?" he caressed his cheek. He whispered into Zhao's ear "he scares me" Shen wei was looking sad. "don't worry my love, he is a very nice guy, you will get to know him and sure love him" he kissed him on his soft pink lips. They rode the car Zhao was in the back seat with Shen wei leaning on his shoulder and talking to Chu about work.

They arrived at night to their new house that was clean, organized and well prepared for the new couple. They saw it for the first time, "sweety do you like it, I made it to your style?" Zhao said while hugging Shen wei from the back. "I don't like it , I love it thanks hubby" he turned to kiss Zhao deep when Chu came in bringing the luggages. He coughed for them to stop their cuddling. "anything else Yunlan?" he asked not looking at Shen wei. "thanks bro and sorry for the trouble, we will meet tomorrow at work good night" Zhao escorted him out thanking him for his help. "well good night Shen wei, see you tomorrow Yunlan good night" he then left.

Zhao came to Shen wei hugging him tight "we are finally alone, am used to you being by my side everyday how can I work tomorrow?" Yunlan was whispering in Wei's ear. The phone was ringing, "who will call at this hour, I will see" Zhao said picking the telephone fix "Hello, Zhao's talking" . "I checked everything in that house expect for the phone, well seems it works good bye Yunlan" Chu said doing it purposly. Zhao cursed at his friend for scaring them like that, he quickly explained it to Shen wei then they both went to open their luggages.

Zhu hong was staying with Yezun keeping him company and taking care of him. They were at the balcony chatting for a bit."are you ok with him marrying Yunlan?" Yezun asked sadly. "Well of course am not ok for lots of reasons but I can do nothing" Zhu hong replied feeling sadness. "I never tought that Shen wei could be in a relationship with the man I told him I love so much, I always witnessed weird things between them but couldn't get it at all". Yezun was thinking for a moment then said "Well at the end they betrayed us all and they are the happy ones, what are we? your broken in the inside and am broken both inside and outside". "Yezun don't tell me you still think of Shen wei that way and want him back" She asked worried about his words. "No, I promissed I will be his brother, I won't dare think of him that way even if it's hard for me but I will not ruin his life again" He assured her.

"Zhu what if we invite them tomorrow for dinner, I heard they came back?" he suggested happily to his sister. "Well great idea, we have to congratulate them for their wedding" she smiled back to him.

The next morning Shen wei was preparing breakfast while Yunlan finished his shower and was wearing his clothes. "Mmm it taste good" Shen wei said after tasting what he made for them. "what does it smell that good? honey is it you?" Zhao was clinging to Shen from the back hugging him tight and kissing his neck." really do I smell that good" Shen shily saying. "you smell like beautiful flowers even better, your smell is my favourite, I told you before am so addicted to it" Zhao saying that making Shen wei turn to face him and kiss him endlessly. They both ate their breakfast and went their separate ways for work.

Zhao arrived at his office finding his team celebrating his comeback, prepared a small feast and a cake, they were asking non stop about his new couple life. In the other hand Shen wei was absent from university for quite a long period but he never told his coleagues that he is married to a man. He can't wear his ring at work so when he is there he takes it off feeling a bit guilty but has no choice. He entered his office and saw Zhu hong waiting for him. "hello! Shen wei" she smiled to him. Shen wei quickly went to her and hugged her strongly "Darling I missed you a lot how have you been?" he kissed her forehead breaking the hug and looking at her. "I am ok I am more then ok, dont worry. So how are you dear feeling better?" she was worried about his struggle with his memory's loss.

Shen wei assured her that he is regaining them bit by bit and that he does no longer faint or feel loss of personality, he is feeling better far from all the pressure and hectic life, he was having a very romantic and calm sweet life with his man. They spoke for a very long time then he finally asked "how is he?" asking about his brother. "He is fine but still not able to walk, the doctors said it's impossible with his current state" Zhu said sadly. "I can see, I hope he could be better" Shen wei said. "I came here to invite you for dinner at his mansion, he wanted to call you but felt shy he asked me to tell you to bring Zhao for dinner tonight to congratulate you for your  wedding" Zhu said happily but Shen wei felt a burden on his shoulder, he doesn't want to meet with Yezun that fast and especially for Zhao seeing his brother sure is not a good thing.

"He wants you as a brother now Shen wei, let's help forget the past and make them reconcile both Yezun and Zhao" she was suggesting sensing the sad Shen wei."I can't give you an answer, I must ask him first. You know if they meet and cause trouble we can't gather again anymore" he sighed fearing this dinner the most. "well dear as you wish, I must leave now and I will wait for your call ok?" she was preparing to leave when Shen wei hugged her even more and so dear to him crying inside tears of blood for making her this sad. He wanted to apologize but couldn't not to hurt her more then this.

Shen called Zhao at his lunch break "babe how are you, I miss you already" Zhao said. "well i'm fine and you?" Shen wei said weakly. Zhao sensed that his beloved voice is not feeling ok and sure there is something bothering him. "Shen wei what is it? you re voice is trembling" Zhao was mad and worried. "well we were invited at Yezun's house for dinner Zhu was here I met her by the way" he was scared of Zhao's reaction more than meeting Yezun. "forget it, that will never happen Ok?" Zhao said madly. "why, we must forget about the past he is my brother Yunlan" Shen wei was explaining. "no, and don't discuss this with me ok?" he han gup feeling extremely mad.

Shen wei was taken by surprise when Zhao hang up on him the phone, he felt sad and ignored and he hates that the most. He called Zhu and told her they can't come as Yunlan has plans with his colleagues. He was forced to lie not to hurt her feelings. "It's ok maybe next time Shen wei but you will sure come and visite ok?" she was smiling to him.

"Yunlan babe why are you being this stubborn? and how could you hang up on me I hate fighting with you" Shen wei talking to himself.

"The first day we are back and here comes troubles" Zhao was sighing in anger.

"So they are not coming? well I don't blame them still busy maybe? leave it when they are free we will invite them again" Yezun said to Zhu. "of course they won't come, Yunlan still thinks am gonna cause troubles for them and hurt my Wei?" he was talking inwardly "and he is right" laughed the devil side of Yezun.

Well thinking of ending this story is a bit sad for me so am trying to make it a bit longer and even add more suspense to it hope you will like it my friends and faithful readers.