The Silent Alpha: The Beckon- Chapter 18

*Contains EPIC plot twist at the end*

The Silent Alpha

Chapter 18

© Copyright All Rights Reserved

(Michael's POV)

The warmth of the moon covered my body in my wolf form. I sighed as the familiar feeling covered me. I didn't know why I was still in my wolf form, but I was stuck. I didn't understand it. That woman, she did something, and I didn't know what. All she did was wipe her hand around my head, and then blackness consumed my sight. I had passed out. What was it that she did to me? No matter how much I tried to focus and change back into my human form, it wouldn't work. I looked up at the ceiling, knowing that the moon was above me through the thick walls. I could feel its warmth. I mentally smiled at the moon. It made this bearable. The sight of Tori and the Beta makes my skin crawl with anger. He took her away from me, and it hurt my heart to see her faint and not be able to help her. I hope she was alright....

She is alright... That voice said, who was that? It brought me comfort and happiness. I didn't know who it belonged to.

Who is this? Where are you? I asked, and the sound of the beautiful voice that brought me comfort and sanity laughed lightly. Chills went through my body. I mentally smiled.

I am always with you; the warmth over my body increased as I continued to look up at the ceiling. I sighed, wishing I was in my human form. I wanted to see Tori, and this feeling gave me hope that I'd see her soon. I didn't want to stay in here much longer. My thoughts were brought to an immediate stop when her scent hit me; I sat up, growling in anger. Why was she here?

"I'm here for you, Sweetheart." She said I growled. She was the one that did this to me. She laughed lightly, and even that made me want to rip her head off of her shoulders. "Why there is no need to be angry. I'm only here to give you a message, Sweetness." I stepped forward, wanting to get as close as I could. I tried to get a better chance at sinking my teeth into her flesh. She giggled, once more. "Oh please..." She came face to face with me. "You can't touch me," Was she willing to test that? "Maybe I am, go ahead. Try." So, she wanted me to attack her. Why? I decided to sit back and watch her. "You are a lot wiser than my son... I'll give you that."

What was it that this woman wanted? I wasn't (nor will I ever be) in the mood to hear her speak or be in her presence. I didn't trust this woman; I don't even know why she was here. Something about her didn't sit right with me. She seemed... dark. She stepped further into the dim light that was in this hall. She was still in the all black silk dress I saw her in the day before. Gross.

The slight grin on her face faded at the thought and turned into a frown. I mentally laughed, so her feelings are easily hurt? She can threaten me and provoke me all day, but she has soft feelings? How ironic is that?

"You listen here, little boy," Oh, am I no longer Sweetness or Sweetheart anymore? "Your little princess... she's not going to be here anymore. So, go ahead and enjoy your last moments with her," She said, mischievously, a wicked grin on her face. "Because she's going to be dead soon."

~*~

(Nicklaus's POV)

I opened my eyes, the sun shining on my face. I sat up; looking up at the clock I saw that it was 8:35 am. I still had an hour to get the meeting. I got out of the bed but stopped in my tracks when I heard a light snore. I looked over my shoulder and saw a girl in my bed... What the...? My eyes widened in shock, holy shit! I jumped out of the covers and darted to the bathroom. What the hell was she doing here?