one.

"Gotta get this paper, get this cake up"
(1.)

"Get the fuck up nigga!" Amir yelled in Kamoni's ear.

Instead of getting up, he swatted Amir away and rolled over to the other side.

Looking down he saw a pillow so he grabbed it and hit Kamoni with it.

"I'm finna beat yo ass Mir! Fuck wrong with you?" Kamoni asked after coughing.

"I know you sick and all but you need to get yo ugly ass up. Ma told me to give you some Sudafed, and some tea and you'll be alright."

"I'm not taking no medicine cause I ain't even sick." It was clear as day Kamoni was sick. His eyes were red and puffy not to mention they kept watering. His nose was also stuffy and he was continuously coughing.

"I'm not even sick." Amari mocked adding a fake cough at the end.

"Go back to where you came from." Kamoni groaned as Amir opened up all the blinds.

If Kamoni was gone act like he wasn't sick then Amir was going to make it hell for him.

Due to Kamoni being sick for a week now, Amir had been bored as hell so he wanted, no needed his best friend back to health.

Also, Amir's birthday was coming up soon and he wanted to have a big party. Much of it was planned by Kamoni and Amir would be damned if he had his big party without him.

"Get upppp!"

"Aight. Aight."

Getting up to go to the kitchen, Kamoni made sure to close his bedroom door to give the message not to follow him.

"Just take one and I'll leave you alone." Amir begged as he followed Kamoni down the stairs.

"No I don't need no medicine." Kamoni refused for the fifth time.

"Aight." Amir said throwing his hands up.

Kamoni walked over to the fridge taking out a bottle of orange juice and some butter. A cinnamon raisin bagel sounded good as hell to him right now. Especially since he hadn't really eaten in a couple of days.

Meanwhile Amir was making a call to Kamoni's mother, Eris. He knew if he snitched, Kamoni would have to take the medicine.

Kamoni and Amir were like two peas in a pot. They grew up together therefore, they both considered each other families like their own.

"Yea he won't take it... mhmmm I tried to tell h-"

"I know you not talking to my mother."

"Excuse me I'm tryna talk to Ma." Amir huffed and continued talking on the phone. "Sorry that was Kamoni but I just knew you would be disappointed."

"Gimmie the damn phone." Kamoni ordered holding out his hand.

"Kamoni now why are you using such foul language?" Amir asked as he tried to talk proper.

"I'm finna beat yo ass." He whispered.

"Oh you want to talk to him... okay, okay. Bye love you." Amir passed the phone. At this point he was dying of laughter so he had to leave the room.

"Hey momma wassup."

"Wassup? You know damn well why I'm talking to you."

"Ma I'm not even sick." Kamoni hurried to put the phone on mute so he could cough. His throat was killing him.

"I'll be over there later."

"Fo what?"

"For what?" Eris mocked him. "Bye."

Click

Eris was tired of his bullshit.

**

Breyona Hill, 21, a strong and beautiful young woman. Her parents always say that she wanted to help others as early as they could remember. So that's exactly what she did. She went to college studying to be a nurse and graduated at the top of her class.

Breyona lived her life in a large city, in an apartment complex that her best friend, Isis, 24, also lived in. Both girls met while at work. It was Breyona's first day and Isis being the outgoing person she was, introduced her self and from that day they've been close.

"Hey bitch!" Isis yelled to Breyona. She had been waiting for ten minutes out by her car so that her and Breyona could ride together. They both had morning shifts and hated it, but it was so that they could still have plans in the afternoon if they weren't too tired.

"I hope you wasn't waiting on me because I'm not riding in that car." Breyona said in a jokingly manner but at the same time dead serious. She held a disgusted look on her face as she shook her head.

"Girl my car has been cleaned. Plus, me and him was in the backseat. Two whole days ago."

"I'm just gone meet you there. I ain't tryna catch no diseases and from what you told me, he gets around." Breyona pushed up her long sleeve shirt that was up under her scrubs.

Isis smacked her lips. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend until after."

"Yea okay. Call me if you wanna get breakfast somewhere."

Breyona walked to her Jeep Wrangler and unlocked the doors. Plugging her phone into the aux, she put her "Vibes🦋" playlist on shuffle. She needed to relax considering she had woke up a little late due to her forgetting to turn on her alarm, throwing her all off that morning.

Sighing, Jazmine Sullivan's Insecure blasted throughout her car. She put her dark brown bra strap length pressed hair into a high ponytail. Starting the car and pulling off, she looked in the mirror and got upset all over again. She had forgot to do her edges and now all she wanted to do was call off and go home, but instead she continued on her drive to work.