two.

"That love is a losin' game so I just might be a hoe"
(2.)

"So how was work yesterday?" Breyona's boy bestie, Kofi asked her through the phone.

A couple of years ago, when Breyona was in college, they had met through a mutual friend and surprisingly stayed close after they graduated.

If you seen Breyona then you seen Kofi and vice versa. This caused many to believe they dated even after they told others no. Now they just gave up and would say that they did. But the feeling was mutual on both sides, they were best friends, nothing more nothing less.

"Ughhh don't even get me started." Breyona balled up her fist and rolled her eyes. "Tell me why I clock out to leave and start heading out and all of a sudden somebody next to me just throws up all on my shoes."

Kofi erupted in laughter shaking his head. "The shit ain't funny. If I didn't care to lose my job then I would've beat his ass. Mind you, he was just drunk too. He wasn't even sick."

"Hold up imma call you back. One of my hoes tryna FaceTime."

"Kofi I swear. Keep playing and you gone catch something."

Kofi smacked his lips and waved her off as if she could see him. "I ain't gone catch nothing but some pussy."

"Yeah okay. Bye."

"Aight."

Kofi hung up leaving Breyona back in the bored state she was in before she called him.

Suddenly, she heard banging coming from her door.

"Ohhh nah." Breyona pre dialed 911 just in case she needed to call. Grabbing a knife from her knife rack she made her way to the door to look out the peep hole.

"Girl I was finna call 911 and stab you."

Isis laughed in her face. "Girl what was you gone do with that baby ass knife."

"What was you banging on my door for?"

"Cause I thought you was gone be sleep by now and I was trying to wake you up. But since you not we can eat this pie n' ice cream and watch How to Get Away With Murder."

"Let's just watch a movie cause I'm already ahead." Breyona said as she grabbed the apple pie and ice cream.

"We only supposed to watch it together. Bitch really?" Isis huffed.

"It was getting too good for me not to watch it."

"We can just watch rewatch Greenleaf."

"Alright but I'm not staying up late tonight. I got work tomorrow."

"And me too but we both know you know you finna stay up."

"Well maybe." Both girls laughed as they got comfortable on Breyona's couch.

They stayed up for as long as they could rewatching Greenleaf, but both of them eventually fell asleep at a decent time.

"Rise and shine." Isis sang as she tried to get Breyona up. It was ironic how Breyona was the one that wanted to go to bed early but couldn't wake up.

"I'm up! Mhmm Goddamn." Breyona rubbed the crust in her eyes as she got up to get ready for her day.

"Ugly ass lil crust bucket." Isis joked just to get on Breyona's nerves.

A morning person was something she was not, Isis on the other hand could wake up at the crack of dawn and be cheerful about it.

The pair continued to get ready and even sat down and ate breakfast since they woke up so early. By the time Breyona even realized she was at the hospital ready to start her shift.