four.

"Come vibe with a real nigga, Bonnie and Clyde with a real nigga, get high with a real nigga"
(4.)

"I still don't believe I said that!"

"But you did." Breyona said as she busted out in laughter. It was funny now but that night she was pissed. "You embarrassed the fuck outta me."

"I shouldn't of even got that drunk. Ion' know what I was thinking." Isis said lying straight through her teeth. She knew exactly why she got sloppy drunk.

It was Kofi.

The entire night at the club she couldn't get him out of her head even though she had Amir right in her face giving her all the attention she ever dreamed of. She really wanted her and Kofi to work out but it was always something that ruined their chance.

"Me either. You don't even know them boys like that to be letting yo' guard down. They could've done anything." Breyona lectured as she always did.

"Yeah yeah, I know. But what did you think of Mr. Chocolate?" Isis raised her eyebrows hoping to get more info.

"I didn't really talk to him much but I can admit...he is fine."

"I knew it bitch," Isis said as she smiled widely, "you wanna fuck with him don't you?"

"I definitely do not know him enough to validate that statement. But on that note it's time to go." Breyona gathered the few things she had brought over to Isis's crib.

"Whateva'. And bring me back some food too!" Isis shouted as Breyona exited the apartment.

Breyona got into her Jeep thinking about want she wanted to eat. She wanted some Vietnamese food but on the other hand, a plate of soul food sounded bomb.

"I'll let the roads decide what Imma' eat"." Breyona thought to herself as she started her car.

She sped through the streets like usual, but making
sure to look out for some restaurants while "Crazy Story"  blasted through her speakers.

"Fuck is this nigga all on my ass for?" Breyona asked herself. She proceeded to purposely slam on her breaks to send a message to the car that was behind her. Her logic was that if the car hit her, she would sue, in her words, "like a motherfucker".

"This nigga really trying me like I won't be laid out on the street. They gone have to take my ass up in a helicopter cause I'm suing." Breyona sang as she smiled.

She came to a red light and the car behind her got in the lane beside her. The window rolled down and lo and behold, their sat Kamoni. He smirked at Breyona and began to converse while they waited on the green light. 

"I knew that was yo' ass. The fuck was you tryna do ma? Kill us both?" Kamoni asked while squinting. 

"Well maybe if you wasn't riding my ass that would've never happened."

The light switched to green and Breyona sped off causing Kamoni to huff. He definitely didn't want the conversation to end and if it was up to him, he would've held up traffic until they was done talking. 

Speeding up, he tried catching up to Breyona but every time he would get close she would speed up even more.

"She must think she Lighting McQueen." Kamoni said as he gripped the wheel tighter. They both were now going twenty more than what they should've been going.

He finally caught up to her but she couldn't let him win. The stop light in front of them now was red, but did she care? She sped through it as if it was green and so did Kamoni. The police couldn't stop them both.