Chapter 9:Mikealson Ball part 2

Jeremy's POV: Right know me and  Ariana are Dancing.
Me:"We need to be careful what we say,The Mikealson's are all over this place." She nods.
Ariana:"I know,can we just enjoy each others Company." I smile we continue. I smile remembering when we danced together like this for the first time at a party back in Canada.
Me:"Yeah,remember the first time we danced together like this, at ." We say it together.
Both:"Kyle Jeggs party." Ariana laughs softly.
Ariana:"Yeah,I do. I remember thinking,"Wow!! He's definitely the one . Stayed there for me threw out my entire pregnancy. Had my back when I had no one." We smile at each other we then look over to Molly who is at the refreshments table.
Me:"You did an amazing job with her." I look down. Knowing I left . And I regret everything I did to hurt them. Ariana lifts my head up to look at her.
Ariana:"We did an amazing job. I know you regret it. Your a hunter Jeremy. It was an instinct. It was an accident." I look at her with regret.
Me:"I'm sorry,I should've new it was you." She looks at me.
Ariana:"Jeremy,You hadn't hunted in a long time." We finally agreed. And he forgave himself.
Molly's POV: I was walking when i bumped into a man with weird blue eyes.
Me:" hi." He looks down at me and raises an eyebrow.
???:"Aren't you little Young to be at a party like this?" I Scoff and glare at him. How dare he!!!
Me:" aren't you a little Old  for your date?" I hear a soft giggle. I turn around and see the woman from earlier. She smiles down at me.
???:" as much as I don't like him, that wasn't nice. You need to respect your elders please apologize." I don't know who this lady thinks she is but she can't tell me what to do and not to do this man offended me I was simply standing up for myself.
Me:" listen to Miss whatever your name is, I might be young but I am very smart for my age and I'm not gonna apologize for standing up for myself!!!" I growl at her.
Rebekah's POV: I gasp at her temper,
Me:" One, My Name is Rebekah. And two, what did he say to offend you?" She pouts adorably.
Molly:" he said I was too young for this party." Now I see what the problem is. I slapped Damon and then I take the little girl to table to get some cookies.