Chapter 17: Kai comes to town/See's Kathrine and Molly

Kai's POV: Right know I am walking around the real world version of Mystic Falls when I feel something small bump into my leg.
???:"Owww!!!" I look down and see a little girl with olive skin, Chestnut brown hair, and bright blue eyes that resembled my own. She looks up at me as she stands up and dust's  off  her outfit.
(Outfit ¥.)

(Sunglasses are on her head) I narrow my eyes down at her

I narrow my eyes down at her. As she puts one of her hands on her hip.
???:" excuse me sir!!! You bumped into me you have to say sorry!!!" The little girl shouts at me. I raise my eyebrows at her and In a surprised face. Did her parents not teach her to respect her elders? Just then I hear a voice from behind her.
???:" Molly there you are!!!." A woman with the same chestnut brown hair and olive skin tone. Came over to her. The woman looks up to me.
???:" i'm so so sorry about her." The woman pauses when she looks at me.
Me:" it's fine, to be honest I did kinda walk into to her. I'm sorry about that." I say apologizing to the woman and the little girl.
Little girl:" apology accepted." I smile down at her. The woman laughs. And holds out her hand for me to shake.
???:" Im Katherine Pierce. This is my niece  Molly." I Shake her hand. Returning her smile.
Me:"Kai Parker, it's nice to meet you two Katherine and Molly." I replied kindly