Chapter 19:Elena Confronts Jeremy

Jeremy's POV: Right know I'm In The Grill Playing Pool with Tyler when Elena comes up,to us she seem's Angry. She Comes straight to me and says.
Elena:"Why in the world would you get evolved with Elijah and Katherine's Daughter?!?" My eyes widen at her words. How does she know about Me and Ariana?
Me:"How do you know about that?!?" She shrugs her shoulders.
Elena:" Katherine and Molly we're here yesterday to talking to some guy named Kai. I overheard it." She says. I roll my eyes and Tyler scoffs and rolls his eyes.
Tyler:"you mean you Ease Dropped." He quips in I look at her angrily. I can't believe she listened in on someone's private business.
Me:" you ease dropped?!? Do you know how disrespectful that is?!?" I yell at her. She rolls her eyes.
Elena:" please explain to me how the heck Tyler  knows about all this and I don't I'm your sister!!"  That's when I blow up at her.
Me:" because you act like this!! You feel like just because you have a history with her parents I should stay away sorry I can't do that Elena!!! We have a Daughter together!!! And I love her!!!" I shout at my sister. This is the last time I let her make choices for me and choose how I feel. About my fiancé. Elena's Eyes widen.
Elena:"You Guys Have a What together?!?" I shake my head.
Me:"A daughter. Elena I am tired of you always choosing right from wrong for me!!!" She looks at me angrily.
Elena:"Clearly someone has to your not making good decisions!!!" I've had it and Tyler can tell he puts the pool sticks away. As we start walking Elena yells.
Elena:"Where are you going?!?" I roll my eyes turning my head.
Me:"Home,but most importantly away from you!!"