Chapter 20:Elena Tells Klaus About Ariana and Kai

(Later On That Day)
Elena's POV: I'm still at the grill but at the bar when Klaus comes in smirking I roll my eyes of course he knows.
Klaus:"oh look it's little Elena Drinking on her own. Isn't that dangerous? Where's the Salvatore's? Where is your little brother?" I roll my eyes. I have had it with his antics!!!
Me:" you must be enjoying this my misery as my little brother runs off into the sunset with your niece!!!" He glares at me acting confused. I mean there's no way he didn't know right?
Klaus:" I don't know what you mean?" I give squint my eyes at him sipping my scotch. He really doesn't know? This is gonna be fun.
Me:"That girl Ariana she's Katherine and Elijah's Daughter she has a fraternal twin brother." I reveal drunkenly.
Klaus's POV:My Eyes widen at the revelation as I think back to the young women's face. Olive Skin and Chestnut Brown Hair like her mother. But has a graceful attitude and a very classy and sarcastic Way to kill and threaten. Like a Mikealson.
Me:" I have to go." I Say before Vamp speeding to Jeremy's House and knocking on The Door. Katerina opens it.
Katherine:"Klaus?" I can tell she's scared by the tone in her voice. I smile softly.
Me:"No need to be scared dear Katerina I'm just here to meet my Niece and Nephew." Her eyes widen at my words.