The most stereotypical bts fanfic ever Shopping Mall pt.1

So the group decided to go to the mall for fun. Lets just say it did turn out the way they planed at the end. And maybe even better?......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiiiiiiiiinnie hyung. How long are we going to keep walking for?" Jungkook complained. They had been out of the van for less than an 10 minutes and Jungkook was already acting like a brat.

"Stop whining or you'll be sent to Yoon-"
Jin stoped and looked around, not finding Yoongi anywhere.

"Now where the frick-frack-patty- wack-quarter-back-big -mack-Hoseok-in-a-potato- sack is Min Yoongi?" Jin questioned the others.
"Maybe he's still in the van sleeping." said Namjoon who so happened to be behind Jimin.

Jimin jumped "Jesus Namjoon! Are you trying to kill me!? Stop going behind me!" he yelled. Don't yell at me I'm your hyung.

"That's not what you were maoning in bed last night though" Jimin said smirking.

Hoseok choked on his Sprite.

Jungkook was junkshook.

Jin had a "did this bitch just say that?" face on.

Namjoon's face was as red as a beetroot.

Taehyung was slowly going out of the group to try and shop at the Gucci store that caught his eyes.

And Yoongi was still asleep in the van where the group had accidentally left him.

"Well that just happened. Anyway im gonna wake Yoongi up now." Jin said as he ran to to parking lot where they had parked their van.

He unlocked and opened the front door.

"Yoongi..........Yoongi............MIN FUCKING YOONGI YOU BETTER WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE I GIVE ALL YOUR SWAG TO JIMIN IN REPLACE FOR HIS LOST JAMS."

And with that Yoongi sprang to life. "Oh fuck me in the asshole."He groaned .

When and where? Jin asked smirking.

Yoongi gave him a WTF face and said "you need Jesus."

"Don't we all?" Taehyung asked as he came near them with two big Gucci bags in each hand.

"Whatever lets just go and get to the others" said Yoongi.

I'll hopefully get done with pt.2 tomorrow but for rn this. I hoped you liked it.♡♡♡