The most stereotypical bts fanfic ever Shopping Mall pt.2

Second part of shopping Mall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung all went back to the rest of the group. As they got closer they notised that Jimin and Namjoon were gone. Now only leaving Hoseok and Jungkook who seemed to be discussing a very important topic by the look of their faces.

"If we drown in water can fish drown in air?" Hoseok muttered.
"Can fish get thirsty?" Jungkook asked out loud."Is all yogurt in Greece Greek yogurt?" They asked at the exact same time.

They looked at each other in astonishment. "HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING? ARE YOU A WIZARD?!" They said at the same time once more.

"I'm pretty sure that none of you are." Yoongi said when the group were now close enough to the two.
"Oh yeah Yoongi hyung is back. Now lets go I'm starving." "But we just got here." Taehyung stated.

"And in that short amount of time you've alread bought four bags of expensive shit." Jin said with an unamused face.

"GUCCI WILL ALWAYS BE MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE." Taehyung fired back. At that Yoongi looked at Taehyung with big doe eyes.

"B-but y-you said I was." He said as he looked at the ground. Taehyung's eyes widened. "No no no you are! I was just kidding baby. Please look at me sweetheart."

Yoongi looked up at the younger and the two kissed. It was a slow and passionate one but one like that can only lass for so long. The kiss started to get heated as Taehyung hands roamed down Yoongi's plump ass and started to massage it.
"T-taetae" Yoongi moaned into the kiss. "You like that dont you baby?" Taehyung said in a low voice. Yoongi maoned again and nodded.

"GET A ROOM." some stranger said as he walked walked past the two.

"FUCK YOU." Jin yelled the stranger while sticking up his middle finger.
"I'd love to." said the stranger.
"Oh hell no!" Jin yelled as he ran after the stanger. "I don't bottom for anyone."

"Accept for kookie!" Yoongi yelled as he and Taehyung ran after Jin into the mall

Namjoon POV

I was looking at some t-shirts they had when accidentally dropped it and bent down to pick it up. But when I did I felt a sharp sting on my ass and a low chuckle.

"Nice round fat ass you got here baby" he said in my ear. I ,for one, was disgusted and was about to get up to talk so sense when he pushed me back down.

Now thats when I got angry. I got up and slaped him across the face as hard as could. He grunted and fell down hard. I knelt donw and got face to face with him.

"Now listen and listen well bitch" I started. "Don't you EVER molest anyone like that ever again. Now get out of my sight before I round house kick you back to the garage dump where you belong." He nodded got up and ran.

Now you might be wondering "where the fuck is Jimin in all of this?" He went to the restroom. Which from where I am is on the other side of the store.

"Did you find some thing that you like baby?" He asked as he came back. Hmm nope. I replied."Oh ok. Are you hungry? It is noon." Now that you mention it i was feeling a little peckish.

'I am actually." I told him. He smiled and then took my hand as we went to Panda Express. Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok were already there.

No one's POV

The group all ordered what they wanted ,sat down, and started eating

One hour later

The seven were all done eating and were cleaning up to go back to the van. One by one they got out of their seats.

"Can't move *groan* to full" Jin complained. "Well I'd be full to if i had eaten 3 plates of food too hyung." Jungkook said chuckling after. Jin hit his arm weakly before groaning again.

"How about I give you a belly rub when we get home hyung" Jungkook suggested as he put one hand on Jin slightly bulged out stomach.

All Jin did was nod as he got up and cleaned himself as well.

As they all went into the car each happy with what they bought, namjoon told Jimin about the little incident earlier.

Jimin was outraged. Hobi, Kookie, Yoongi, Taetae were disgusted, and Jun vowed to himself bring a mini chainsaw with him from now on although he didnt know where the fuck he was going to buy it from.

And then they went home, everyone started kissing everyone jimin fucked Namjoon, Taehyung fucked Yoongi, and Jungkook fuck Jin and Hoseok and gave jin a belly rub. The end.

798 words, wow, I'm impressed with myself. Hoped you like it i worked extra hard on the ending too. 🤗 🧡