Introduction

On the eleventh hour of the first dot of October 1989, Robin Green gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Upon her birth, her parents gave her the name of Marin.

Although, this is not the story of Marin, because like 42 other women in the world at the twelfth hour of the first day of October 1989, her mother gave birth to another healthy baby girl, though she was pregnant with only one baby before stepping foot in the hospital.

This child was named Pandora.

Now the definition of ordinary which most people are familiar with is, "with no special or distinctive features, normal."

Pandora tried her best to fit this, "ordinary," life style. She went to school, made friends with her neighbors, played and quarreled with her sister. But the word, "normal," might be a skewed for a person that is definitely very, very far from the definition.

It should be said that Pandora was not a bad child, in fact she was quite the opposite of the word. Some would say she's troubled but then again anyone with an unworldly skill set thrust upon her at a terrifyingly young age with no definitive way to control it would be slightly troubled.

A young pandora fell in love, but this story isn't about her finding her Prince Charming. This story isn't about the famed Umbrella Academy.

This story, is about Pandora Green.