// 1: oh my god! we're back again! //

Trigger Warning !!! Graphic depictions of a panic attack / PTSD episode from the narrator's POV

1994

The drive from Northern California was exhausting. But through all the endless rural roads, frequent potty breaks for the twins, and ridiculous traffic, she finally made it.

Her sister said it was a bad idea, she stated that numerous times. Robin tried everything she could do for her little girl, but nothing worked. The tantrums still came, and she didn't know how Pandora managed to make her hands glow blue. They left northern California just a few days ago, sold the house, and had moved into The City. She didn't want to prove Jamie right, but she didn't want to prove her wrong either. It was too late to go back now, they had already come this far and Robin had made more than enough phone calls.

Now she was standing in front of the Umbrella Academy, holding both of her girl's hands.

"Momma, why are we here?" Pandora asked, rubbing sleep out of her eyes with her other hand.

"Because sweetie, we gotta meet our new neighbors, that's what you do when you move somewhere new," Robin explained, "Besides, there's someone here that can help you Pandora."

The door opened, a blond woman standing in the doorway "Are you here to see Sir Reginald?" She asked. There was something periodic about her, it was like she was taken right out of a magazine ad from the 50s. The perfect hair, the wide brimmed dress.

"Yes, we are," Robin nodded.

The woman smiled and opened the door wider for them to enter. "Sir Reginald is in his office at the moment, I will take you up to meet him. Do you want me to introduce them to the other children?"

"Of course, Marin and Pandora would love to meet them," Robin nodded as they stepped inside the house

"Great, my name is Grace," She smiled, then shut the door, "The children are currently in their study at the moment, but they will love to meet someone new. Follow me, please."

Grace led them down several hallways and a set of stairs before they reached a collection of bedrooms.

"Here we have Number Seven, Vanya." Grace introduced the first of seven other children, all wearing identical school uniforms.

"They have numbers for names?" Robin questioned.

"Sir Reginald gave them numbers, I gave them names," Grace informed, then continued to introduce the rest of the children. Number one, Luther. Number Two, Diego. Number Three, Allison. Number Four, Klaus. Number Five, Five. Then finally Number Six, Ben.

"If you would like, I can take you up to Sir Reginald now," Grace turned on her heel to face Robin.

"Of course," Robin said, letting go of Marin and Pandora's hands with some reluctance, "I'll be done before you know it. If you need anything, just come and get me. I love you two." Robin kissed the top of their heads before following Grace up the stairs.

"All of those children, they're a part of all the children that were born on the same day, right?" Robin asked

"Correct, Sir Reginald sought out and adopted seven of those children and now they are The Umbrella Academy."

"Grace, can he help my baby girl?" Robin asked.

Grace paused, turning back to Robin, "Sir Reginald will be more than willing to help Pandora. He will answer all the questions you have." She smiled, then knocked on a door before opening it.

"Sir, your company is here."

Inside the office is an older man, busy writing away in a book. The man's clothing seemed timely and out of date, he was out of place. His hair was a light brown, greying at the roots; the chain on his monocle swaying ever so slightly with any small movement. This had to have been Reginald Hargreeves, he fit the description given by the media. He looked up, then stood up from his seat. "Ah yes, it's nice to see you again, Robin. Please, take a seat."