//7: the day that was//

2006

Pandora is not sure how and she never figured out how, but her mother with the help of the Hargreeves kids had managed to convince Sir Reignald to let them have an overnighter, in exchange for extra training and no free time for two weeks. Although, the one detail that her mother and the kids had purposefully left out that they had been planning a prom-like event. Suits, dresses, and all.

"Pandora, who are you taking?" The question that Allison had bugged her with all week, but still refused to answer.

"Allsion, we don't bring dates," Pandora responded, searching through the racks of dresses. "How about this dress?" she pulled a dark green dress out of the racks

"It doesn't compliment your eyes," Klaus answered, emerging from another section of dresses, "You need a coral or a bronze for your eye color, like this," He handed her a bronze colored dress.

"I'm not a fan of the design, or the color," Pandora answered, then put the dress back on the rack.

"I like that dress, though I'm going to try it on," Marin said, then took the dress and draped it over her arm along with five other dresses "You know, Ben's thinking blue, or black." She said, dropping her voice so no one else could hear.

"Ugh, not black. We wear black all the time with those god awful fight suits that Reignald makes us wear on missions," Pandora whispered, "Besides, Ben said that I choose the colors with my dress. Besides, where is Ben?"

"With Diego, they went to go find the food court so we can eat when you're all done," Klaus answered, "He's trying to keep the low key thing happening cause Allison's on high alert right now. How's this?" Klaus held up a light coral dress.

"You know, that one just might be the one," Pandora smiled, then took the dress.

...

Five took a gulp out of the last bit of the coffee that was left in the cup and hurled it towards the back of the room, "I don't know... yet."

They all looked up from the paper that everyone but Five was crowded around that printed out in big bold letters: PROTECT HAROLD JENKINS.

"But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him, and we have to find him now," Five continued.

"How is he connected to what's going to happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know," Five responded.

"Wait, so you just know his name?" Diego jutted in, moving towards the front of the group, "That's it? There's probably dozens of Jenkinses."

"Well, we better start looking then," Five responded, shifting uncomfortably in his shoes.

"Well, where do we even start? What would we do when we find this Harold Jenkins?" Pandora asked.

"I mean like, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Diego added.

"Harold Jenkins," Five corrected, frustration entering into his tone, "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego spoke sarcastically.

"Yeah, them," Klaus mumbled as he sat down on a nearby couch.

"They were sent by the Temps Commision to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth," Five explained.