//4: man on the moon//

2005

Eleven o'clock wasn't an ideal time for a mission, especially when you just started going to a normal high school after ten years and the start time is exponentially different than that of homeschool. Luckily, Pandora didn't have to deal with the rest of the team tonight, only Ben.

The mission called was a possible robbery at a nearby museum and from the view of a pitch black alley across the street, Ben and Pandora could confirm the description. From what they could see, there were two blacked out vans parked out back, a Guy manned without a visible weapon by each. The back museum staff door was open, light bleeding out into the dark night, clearly they weren't trying to be very eluding.

"I should go in first, try and get these guys locked down before they can alert anyone else," Pandora whispered, stating rather than suggesting. Ben nodded and watched as Pandora jogged across the street and ducked down behind crate. Once she was able to see both men, she brought her hands up, a glow emitting from her fists, and quickly brought them back down, their weapons clattering in the ground and their feet grounded. Keeping one fist down facing the ground, she beckoned Ben to come over towards her.

Ben jogged over and walked past Pandora, saying, "Keep them still, I'm going to find a rope to tie them up with," before rummaging through one of the vans. Pandora grew impatient with the rummaging and quietly walked over to the opened back door, peeping her head in to grab a quick look, "Dude, did you find anything yet?"

"Yeah, just hold on," Ben jumped out of the van with a bundle of ropes underneath his arm. In no time, Ben had tied the burglars down, tossing them back into the van.

Pandora nodded towards the open door next to the van, Ben nodded in response as they started inching closer to the open doorway. As they peered in, they could see six other gun men, carting stolen valuable objects from the museum.

Pandora signaled at Ben, telling him at on the count of three they would go in and take care of the problem.

She held up three fingers up, two, then finally one.

Before the criminals could even register that they were there, Pandora and Ben tore into the room. Pandora, using her powers, threw two men into the wall, knocking them out instantly. Tentacles ripped out of Ben's chest, grappling four more of the men in the process, dropping whatever weapons and valuables they had on them.

As Pandora flung each person into the hallway, red started creeping up her mask, she blinked a couple of times in attempt to make it go away, but in no time it had blocked off her entire vision. Pandora squeezed her eyes shut, motioning back to grab Ben, "I can't see anything, my mask has filled up."

"Shit," Ben cursed, then the snarling and growling of the beast silenced, Ben got grabbed her hand and started to direct her. "Be careful, there's kind of bodies everywhere." He pulled her off into another room, opening a door and closing it yet again as he let them both inside. "I'm going to take off your mask, there's no one around," He told her before he gently pulled off the mask that was on her face, the blood dripping onto the floor and down the front of her face.

As she opened her eyes, the red as still overwhelming her vision. The deep red of her blood took place of the bags under her eyes, smearing when she hastily tried to wiped them off. "Wait, stop moving," Ben said as he grabbed a paper towel and wet it with the tap water. He gently grabbed Pandora's face and wiped to blood out from under her eyes, leaving the dried blood alone. Ben then took her mask and washed out a majority of the blood, the pristine white sink staining with red.

"God, I could of had any side effect from this stupid power and I managed to get blood coming from my eyes," Pandora growled, working away more blood from her face.