Introductions

Flora

Hi, I'm Flora

Hi, I'm Flora. I'm 15 years old and I'm the guardian fairy of nature. None of the winx or specialist know this, but Riven is my older brother. We cannot tell anyone that we're siblings or else our secret might get spread. If anyone finds out, let's just say we wouldn't be known for who we are today.

  Well, besides all that, I love to draw, cook and sing. Helia gave me some lessons on how to draw and paint. On me and Riven sibling dates, he always lecture me about Helia. He says "he's too calm and wouldn't protect you when your hurt". Even though he's a pacifist, he has great potential. Either way, its not his choice to say who I can love and who I can't.

  Even though Riven's bossy sometimes, he's the best brother anyone can ask for. He's been there for me through times where my dad was...occupied. My mother died while giving birth to me, so I never had her in my life.

  Now I love my life. I have the bestest friends, guy friends, brother and boyfriend anyone can ask for. If someone ask me that two years ago, i would've thought I wouldn't have made it this far in life. . .

Riven

  Hey, I'm Riven

  Hey, I'm Riven. I'm 17 years old and a specialist at Red Fountain. Like Flora said, I'm her brother she's my little sister. Yeah yeah she right we CANNOT tell anyone about that we're siblings or else our secret might get exposed. We'll get busted so bad. No, we aren't criminals, vampires, or young people impersonator. We are just people with a bad past.

  I try to protect Flora at all times. I have to, I can't let her go through what she had gone through back then all over again. I would always protect her, even if that means getting Helia out of the picture.

  Helia is like Flora, calm and a pacifist, but it should always be the guys job to protect the girlfriend. Not the other way around. He needs to prove to me he's suitable for Flora.

   Me and Flora's mom.. well she died giving birth to Flora. I have flash backs of her here and there and I could tell she could've taken Floras place of nicest person on Earth.

Flora has her light brown hair and I have her hazel eyes.

  Even though I don't mention this much, I love the gang, my little sister Flora and Musa  with all my heart.

  No Flora. I'm not a softy.