Back to School

Riven's POV

I put baby Flora in my lap. I sat on the ground and thought who knew something like this was going to happen. My da- Damien found us, Icy becoming his girlfriend *gag* and Flora turning into a baby? This mission has been too weird.

Everyone was too lazy to be sit on a chair so we all just kind of sat in a circle on the ground, eating pancakes.

"Riven your dream.. do you remember what it's about?" Musa asks carefully. My thoughts immediately turn back to the dream I had that night. Instinctively, I scoot Flora a bit closer to me.

She's quietly thinking to herself, fiddling with her fingers. Bloom saw she didn't have much to do, so she magically placed some sorting shape toy for her to mess around with.

Her eyes lit up excitedly. "Remember? What do you say Flo?" I ask, reminding her to use her manners. "tank u" She squeaks with the cutest little smile. "No problem Flo." Bloom smiles.

"Yeah I remember it." I sigh. Musa gently grabs my hands. "If it makes you feel better, you can say what's on your mind." She says kindly.

"It's your choice, if you don't want to, we'll back off, if you do we'll listen." Sky says in a friendly tone. The others nodded in agreement.

"No it's fine. Basically, my dream felt so.. real. I don't know how to explain it. It was like I could feel my emotions and think to myself, sensed everything, but it wasn't real?" I struggle finding the right words to explain.

"hmm that sounds interesting." Tecna hums. At this point baby Flora started to rub her tired eyes with her small fist. "Flo don't do that you're going to irritate your eyes." I say pulling her fist away from her eyes.

"mm hmgm" Flora whines. "Shh it's alright, close your eyes and go to sleep Flora." I hush. I start to cradle her small body and she snuggles to me.

"wivvy" Flora mumbles, bringing her fingers to her mouth.

"Aww she's adorable." Stella coos as Flora leans to me, so I give her a squeeze. She gives a toothy smile in return.

"Yeah..she is." I smile slightly.

"Hey do you think it felt like a .. a spell or an illusion?" Bloom ask questionably. I think about it a bit. It was a horrifying nightmare, but could've it been a spell of some sort...

"I don't know. It could have been, but I'm not too sure." I say unsure. I sigh.

Helia patted me on the shoulder. "It's alright Riven. We'll get answers soon enough and we'll make sure to defeat the trixs and Damien." He promises.

"Well we have like 45 minutes until we land at Alfea, so get comfy." Brandon exclaims throwing his head back onto a pillow.

"How are we going to explain this to Ms.Faragonda and Griselda?" Layla questions. I sigh. "I guess I'll just tell the entire story." I say.

"You don't have to Riven, you know you don't. We can make up a story." Timmy suggest, everyone nodded. I shake my head. "It's fine. How else am I going to explain Flora clingy to me? A humble bad boy type guy, everyone will think something is up. And I know Flora will want me to tell the truth." I joke slightly.

"Are you sure?" Musa ask. "Yeah." I nod.

"Where will Flora be staying?" Stella ask cheerfully, changing the mood. "I think maybe we're going to have to alternate. Are we allowed to have kids at Red Fountain?" Brandon ask confused.

"Brandon you dummy we're not supposed to have kids period! Unless you and Stell are thinking of something" Sky raises an eyebrow playfully. "Sky!" Stella hisses. "T-that's not w-what I meant." Brandon blushes.