Comforting

Flora POV

When everyone left, I just start to cry. Memories started coming back to me as Stella started asking me about my parents.

  Parents. The word haunts me. I've always hated that word.

  My dad was never the best person. Ever since my mom died, dad always hated me. I don't even need to ask him.

  He reminded me every single day of my miserable life. I would be dead now only if Riven wasn't there to help me.

  Riven was the only light in my dark. I know that doesn't seem right by looking at both of our personalities, but he was the one that protected me and cares for me growing up.

  He was my father and brother figure combined.

He made sure I ate every day and night. He made sure I had an education by homeschooling me. He made sure I had clothes. He made sure I was alive

  And I love him to death.

  I hear the door open and Riven panting. He probably ran all the way here from the gates.

  I don't want him to see me cry so I don't turn around.

"Flora, I can tell your crying. And it'll be alright." He say gently.

"It's too painful Riven." I sobbed.

"What do you mean?" Riven says softly.

"Mom, dad, the memories, the scars. Everything!" I turn and just hug him while crying.

"Sh sh Flora. It'll be alright. I promise to never let him lay a hand on you again." He whispers in my ear while stroking my hair.

"But what if he does?" I ask quietly.

"Let's not think about that now, but if he does, I ll best the crap out of him like I wanted to for years." He growled.

It was quiet for while. I still had some tears in my eyes and Riven was still stroking my hair to calm me.

"I wish.. I wish I was never born." I say suddenly.

His jaw opens.

"Why would you want that?" Riven ask shocked.

"If I wasn't born then mom wouldn't have died and you would've had a better life." I say as a matter of fact.

"Flora, don't say that. Without you I wouldn't know who I'd be today. You made me to be who I am today. If anything, if dad wasn't born, we wouldn't have a father like him meaning we would have a better dad. Also meaning.. we wouldn't be alive.. okay I'll shut up now."

I giggled a bit.

"Okay you should get some rest now." Riven said.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Well everyone should be here in a couple of minutes . And two we have a big day tomorrow." Riven explains.

"Tomorrow?" I asked confused.

"What? You think I'm going to let my baby sister alone on parents day?" He ask mockingly.

I smile and hug him tight.

"You're the best brother ever." I whisper.

"Yeah I know I am." He says back.

"Okay, I've got to go the others will be here any minute now." He says hurriedly.

"Okay. Love you Rivvy." I say and mess up his hair.

"Hey! Why the hair? It took my 2 hours to fix it." He moaned out.

"Love you too. Now go! We don't want to cause any suspicion." I say.

"Ok ok bye!" Riven says as he leaves my room and heads back to Red Fountain.

I tuck myself in my bed and my eyes started falling and falling... till I was asleep.

Unknown POV

  I watch as Riven leaves the room and Flora falls asleep. Argh I would get her now only if the other people weren't coming so soon.

How can I get them so bad? Ah I have an idea.

"After 6 years, I've found you Flora and Riven. You killed my wife and now I'll make you pay. Watch your backs because you won't know what hit you."

I'll shall give her a sign.

I quickly run up to her and cast a spell on her. There. Now she'll be able to see a bit of the future and how unfortunate things are coming her way.

They definitely will not know what hit them.

I quickly run out the window as I hear footsteps coming this way.

  I'll be back