A kid?

Right as she snaps, Flora starts glowing.

After about 10 seconds, the glowing stops and what I see is shocking.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Riven POV

  Flora is a little kid. And in the same state from when she was abused. She had cuts and bruises all over her body. She's only wearing a small green off the shoulder shirt and tiny pink shorts.

How dare they make Flora suffer all over again.

Flora starts crying. "Rivvvyy!!!! Help me!!"

She is scared to death, she thinks the winx and Specialist are gonna hurt her.

"Well Riven, you have a choice. Battle us now or go to your sister." My dad smirks.

I just growled and ran to Flora.

"That's what I thought." My dad snickered.

With a snap, the Trix and him were gone.

"Rivvy." Flora Cried.

"Flora Flo. It's me Riven. Calm down baby." I say trying to comfort baby Flora.

"Riwen?" Flora ask softly.

"I'm here baby." I say.

She clutches my arm with her tiny hand.

Everyone was just staring at me with shock and confusion. I look at them.

I sigh. I have to tell them.

"I'll tell you on the ship." I say carrying Flora.

They just nod. To in shock for words.

We all go into ship and secure it.

"So.. this is Flora?" Layla ask.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Okay first things first. Flora everyone here is my friends and yours too. They won't hurt you okay?" I say quietly.

She just nods shyly.

"This is Musa, my girlfriend, Layla, Bloom, Stella, Tecna, Helia, your uhh not boyfriend right now," I give a look to Helia. Everyone besides him just laughs.

"This is Sky, Brandon and Timmy." I continue.

Everyone just gushes at her and waves.

"Flora? can you tell them your name?" I ask.

She shakes her head no. I sigh.

"She's just shy." I say

"She is adorable. Wait- why does she have uh .. cuts and bruises all over her body?" Stella as suspiciously.

Everyone started giving me a glare.

"What? No- I would never hurt Flora. She's my sister!" I say truthfully.

They all gasp.

"I know you guys have questions, but let me explain first." I say.

They just nod.

I put baby Flora on my lap.

"Um Stella? This is weird but" I start.

"On it." She cuts off.

She cast a spell and a Flora was in warmer clothes, a green and pink fluffy blanket around her and a bottle full of milk was in Stella's hands.

"Here. She needs this." Stella hands me the bottle.

"How did you?" Brandon ask shocked.

"I was a babysitter for my cousin, so I know a couple of things to care for a baby." Stella says proudly.

"Wow." Everyone says.

"Flo, can you go to sleep for me please? I know your tired and you need to rest." I say gently.

She hesitates.

"you stay wif me pwease." Flora begs.

"Of course." I say and start rocking her.

"Musa? Would you mind uh spell flora and make sure she doesn't hear anything for now?" I ask.

"Sure." Musa agrees and put a spell on Flora so she can only hear a soft lullaby.

"So, it started when Flora was born."