🍈Pocky🍈

••••••~004~••••••

3/31/19
The last days I've been obsessed with Gorillaz. Clint Eastwood is my favorite!

Codes❤
---------------------------------
You
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
F/M = Favorite Movie
--------------------------------
C/N = Crush Name
C/L/N = Crush Last Name
--------------------------------

Y/N❤

               I wonder what else he is buying? I was just lying on my couch sitting in mines and C/N's cozy apartment. C/N went out an hour ago to go get groceries. Which absolutely sucks since I'm hungry as ever! I definitely believe I've never been this hungry in my life (even though I probably have been) Anything would taste good! (Well anything edible) We've been trying not to go buy food until we absolutely have too! And it has come. Which means we don't even have a crumb lying around. So while I waited, I shoved a pillow between the arm handles and cushion and placed my most fluffy blanket to my tuck myself in. Then grabbing my phone and opened one of my favorite apps that hold crony and good stories also really only for romantic fanfiction, Wattpad.

After reading hundreds of romance stories, I had myself a giggling, blushing, nervous mess and hiding under my blankets (A/N: How I act every time I read or watch anything romantic) I hear the front door silently squeak open. "C/N!"

3rd Person❤

"C/N!" Y/N says in a sing-song, happy voice. C/N chuckles in response while holding three huge bags of groceries, one with a big box of Pocky sitting on top.

                   "Wow! You bought Pocky and so much! Thank you" Y/N jumped up from her covers and quickly runs to C/N to give him a peck on the cheek and snatches the Pocky. She quickly opens the box to see smaller boxes of Pocky and picked out one of the boxes. And finally, she got to the actual Asian snack and plucked out one of them and savored the chocolatey flavor.

Y/N❤

               I normally don't eat Pocky this way but I closed my eyes and let the chocolate part of the Pocky melt and then ate the stick. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" C/N asks me sounding slightly confused, probably because I closed my eyes for so long and being so quiet. I shot my eyes open when he said that and I started bouncing up and down. "let's watch F/M!" I run back to the couch and threw myself on it while trying not to spill the snack while C/N walked over to our small kitchen counter to place down the groceries.

               I stood back up from the couch and quickly put on F/M on the TV and welcomed C/N to sit down on the couch. I threw the blanket on top of him and then I crawled under with him and snuggled against him... While still eating.

-----------------❤TimeSkip❤-----------------

            I grabbed another Pocky and I realized I was eating to fast so I closed my eyes to savor the flavor. I then felt shuffling next to me while my eyes still closed. I assumed C/N was going to the bathroom until I opened my eyes. C/N was on the ground, kneeling while I was on the couch. His mouth was on the other end of the stick. He smirked then he slowly put his hand on my cheek and my cheek went flamed. "Awww, your cheeks are so warm" C/N coo. I've only been with C/N for a few months so I'm a little too uncomfortable to actually kiss him. I've pecked him on the lips, cheeks, and forehead but not actually kissed him. So when C/N started eating the other end, I stood as still as a rock. C/N finally ate the last part of the Pocky that separated me and him. Then he signals to let him in. He then let's go "C'mon babe," He says all flirty like but with a tad of desperation in his voice. But I didn't let him in.

C/N❤

Y/N wouldn't let me in so I grabbed her breast. Y/N was shocked and opened her mouth to gasp. I then put my tongue in her mouth and started to explore her wet cavern with the taste of chocolate, making me crave her more.

              I touched every spot of her mouth and after started dancing with her tongue. I soon let go to get a breath of air. She was still blushing like before but her eyes were screaming with lust. Just like me.

3rd Person❤

               C/N climbed back on the couch and pushed Y/N down on her back. C/N then turned off the TV and put the blanket on the both of them to get more privacy and heat the surrounding more. While C/N was on top of Y/N he started sucking on Y/J's collar bone, causing a whimper of just wanting to continue their make-out session. C/N moved up and started sucking and kissing her neck now causing a moan.

Y/N❤

               I can't do it! Finally, I grabbed C/N's face and smashed my lips against his. We fought and fought for dominance but unfortunately (or fortunately), C/N won. The blanket slowly moved and then slipped off the couch when we let go from our kiss. A string of saliva connected us and from the corner of my eye I saw C/N was hard and...

----------❤TimeSkip❤----------
(A/N: Haha, I can't do this...)

              What? I woke up on the couch and me and C/N's clothes from yesterday loosely hanged on us while C/N holding me just as loose. I crawled out of his embrace and walked over to the bathroom to get cleaned. I jump in the shower for a few minutes and then washed my face, brush my teeth, and brushed my hair. While I brushed my hair I stared at the hickeys on my collar and neck. I was going out today with some of my friends and I definitely didn't need them seeing the hickeys. I grabbed my concealer to cover then but it got swatted out of my hands. "You forgot to lock the door." I look up at the mirror and I see C/N behind me looking very tired he grabbed my waist and smiled. "You don't need to hide them. It shows your friends you got someone amazing and guys on the street you're taken". He says looking satisfied as if that was a good reason for people judging me. "B-buts... That's embarrassing" I stuttered. "Well if you really want to cover them, you could stay here and-" "You want a round two?" C/N looked shocked that I knew but then seductively nodded his head. I sigh and looked at the ground acting disappointed but I was secretly excited. "... Fine".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 1,157

Well... I don't know. This story was actually supposed to be fluff but it went down the sexually... Well, I already started writing the next OneShot and I really excited for it! Hope you will like it just as much as me.

                              -Takoyaki :)