💕Thanks Cupid 💕

Thank You ThatWeirdTeaFreak for the very first request!

This is actually the only good video on their channel everything else is effed up. Anyway definitely should watch. It will make you feel better, I promise :)

❤Codes❤
--------------------------------------
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = NickName
F/C = Favorite Color
C/O/S = Choice of Shoes
--------------------------------------
C/N = Crush Name
C/L/N = Crush Last Name
--------------------------------------
A/N = Author Note
--------------------------------------

Y/N❤

                 "Thank you, Y/N!" Someone yells behind me while I was stuffing my backpack inside my locker. "Y-yeah?" I stutter in reply as I was pretty spooked, being caught off guard. "Sorry, it looks like your advice is working! Aimee is acting nicer to me and we are getting closer" Asher exclaims getting more excited the more he talks. "Ah, your welcome!" I respond being slightly nervous from his very happy demeanor while also rubbing the back of my neck and having a fake smile plastered on my face. "Your advice is amazing, all of my friends- scratch that, everyone in this school is with their crushes because of you! I don't think anyone here is single." I laugh at what Asher says to hide a sad feeling starting to grow in my chest. I'm single and always been, never been on a date before and I'm always longing for some romance. I'm always helping other people with stuff like this and because of this I earned the nickname "Cupid". I like the nickname but Cupid doesn't have a lover or got any romance (A/N: There are so many versions of Cupid and some Cupid does have a lover but let's go with this) which just makes me sadder. I was going to reply with something but the bell saves me from talking about my crush, C/N.

❤3rd Person❤

The only other person who wasn't dating and wasn't in the romance thing was C/N. A very important person to Y/N and vice versa. He became the whole reason Y/N became "Cupid" even though he was never helped by Y/N as she was too uncomfortable to be around him.

              Y/N was talking to Asher in a pretty crowded hallway and conveniently, C/N was nearby. Then Maya, one of Y/N's good friends (A/N: Ace Attorney reference) comes running up to Y/N. "Y/N! Help!" Maya screams catching not only Y/N's and Asher's attention but also everyone in the hallway, including C/N. "You need to help me with my crush," Maya says just as loud causing people to continue to listen with all ears. To save Maya from her feelings reaching to her crush, Will through rumors, Y/N interrupts her. "Ah! Okay, okay. Quiet down, I'll help you" Y/N says to Maya rather loudly intending C/N would hear that she was nice and helpful.

               Y/N talked to Maya after school about her crush, Will. Y/N gave advice to Maya about how she could get Will to like her and also giving her confidence to confess to him which worked so well that DAYS later (Not even a week) Maya and Will were together. It spread like wildfire at the school since it was pretty rare people would get in relationships. Well only "My girlfriend/boyfriend goes to a different school" thing. Because a lot of people heard that it was Y/N who caused this, it spread around the school as well. Soon after more people increasingly asked Y/N to help them to get their admirers, making Y/N become "Cupid".

                 The bell rings again after a few minutes meaning passing period was over but Y/N was already in science class, slightly staring at C/N with her peripherals while other couples are talking with each other. "Please quiet down, class," Ms. Borowski (Night in the Woods reference) says at the start of class even though no one does. "Whatever..." She states under her breath. "We have a formal dance coming up" Ms. Borowski continues not realizing the class went dead silent, listening to every word. "The dance is next Friday. It's a celebration dance, a reward for all of your hard work on the tests" she says rather sarcastically. Usually, one half of the class would be pumped for this and the other half wouldn't care but because everyone got a date already everyone is and especially C/N. Only Y/N wasn't happy. I don't have anyone to be with... A long pause. Maybe... I can go with my friends. Yeah! This is fine, why am I so worried? Y/N thinks, making it sound it's fine even though she knows something will go wrong. Desperately thinking, attempting to find relief, and convincing herself everything is fine.