💕 Soulmates?💕

•••••~007~•••••

8/5/19                                                                                                                                        Hello again! I thought after school ended I would have time to come back but I just got more work and couldn't do anything else but I'm back! This OneShot is a type of Soulmate AU so read that before reading the "better" part. I also changed the cover because I never really was satisfied or liked the old one.

Warning: Some cursing

Codes❤

---------------------------------
Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
N/N = Nickname
H/C = Hair Color
--------------------------------
C/N = Crush Name
C/L/N = Crush Last Name                                                                                                C/H/C = Crush Hair Color
--------------------------------
A/N = Authors Note
--------------------------------

Hair Soulmate AU (Got this idea from someone else): You have a hair strand of your soulmate's hair color that sticks up on the top of your head and is impossible to hide, dye, or cut. The hair strand also starts to move when your soulmate is nearby like when two walkie-talkies are near each other.   

❤3rd Person

"Just give me the damn pencil!" Y/N shouts at C/N. 

"Why do I have too? Can't you just go find own your pencil on the dirty ass ground instead of asking me?!" C/N glares at Y/N, annoying her enough for her to shoot back a glare just as bad. 

                 This happened every day and everyone was used to and was tired of the two's shenanigans of them fighting every day about the smallest things that no one should even be bothered by, like one of them just walking pass by each other. The two classmates were mostly normal and nice people that anyone would like to get along with, both having lots of friends but once they crossed paths, they seemed like the most unfriendly and unforgiving humans that ever stepped on the earth. It was hard, maybe even next to impossible to believe that the two were meant for each other but whoever didn't believe it would be proved wrong with the H/C strand that stood up on C/N's head and the C/H/C hair strand that also stuck up on Y/N's head. Even more proof, the special hair strand would start dancing every time the two would be fighting. But if people knew a certain secret that both Y/N and C/N held, more people would believe that they were meant for each other, maybe even get them together as every other person who found their soulmate already were happily dating and in love. 

              That secret was the Y/N and C/N was childhood friends from preschoolers to 8th-grade middle schoolers. The reason the two became archenemies was C/N wanted a few more friends other than his best friend as he wanted to separate himself from Y/N. Ever since 4th grade in elementary, C/N's feeling of realizing that the thought that Y/N was cute slowly turned in to a crush that just grew over the years. Didn't help that C/N learned more about hair and soulmates then just basics everyone knew of their special hair strand and learning it wasn't the type of soulmate that was just a person who you got along with very well as a friend (the relationship he and Y/N had) but more of a romantic relationship that you would eventually fall in love with and would spend the rest of your years.

              He couldn't handle it anymore and just separated himself by ignoring Y/N right on the first day of high school. A little bit before this day, Y/N was also gaining a crush on C/N. Y/N, not wanting it to interfere with there friendship she tried to find a reason to not like C/N. Unluckily, she found one and after a while just decided to completely separate herself with him. When C/N tried to talk to her again, she completely ignored him and after multiple tries, just like Y/N, he just completely separated himself. Then they once crossed paths again and ended in a fight and the rest was history.