Trying to forgive chucky

Andy's POV so Chucky yelled at me because I made an excuse about the smell on my sheets and how my bed smelled but he made me cry I don't think I can forgive him for what he did to hurt my feelings right know I'm am hiding from him in the basement I heard him calling my name. Andy please come out I'm sorry but that's when he opens the door where I'm in. Andy please come out I'm sorry but that's when I ran fast and shut the door closed. ANDY LET ME OUT U BITCH I FUCKING LOVE U TO HELL LET ME OUT no Chucky u hurt my feelings when u yelled at me that's when I left him in the basement

Chucky's POV Andy locked me in the basement like a abused puppy ahh what fuck ahhhhmy rage came on to me NOO stop I cant kill Andy or his foster family no no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! That's when I grabbed my knife and got out of the basement but his foster mom was in front of me looking at me like a bitch I ran and stapped her in the stomach Andy saw what I done and I ran after him. Chucky stop NO U BITCH U LOCKED ME UP IN THE FUCKING BASEMENT !!! Andy got corned by me that's when he started to cry n n n no a a Andy baby n n no I'm sorry please no don't cry u monster he said and he ran off I fell to my knees crying I need to get Andy back I need to the next day was the day I need to apologize to Andy. I walked up to Andy and said Andy go away Chucky Andy look I'm sorry sometimes w w well u can't tell nobody about this I'm the lakeshore strangler Charles lee ray u  are yes but don't tell ok and I well have a a r r r rage problem it's ok Chucky I forgive u that's when he undressed me and licked my duck ahh Andy fuck but that's when Phil screamed because he noticed that there was a alive doll and Andy rapping the doll and else his wife was dead.........