Chucky kills the principal and does voodoo

Nobody's POV It was the middle of the night all children at the foster home were sleeping in there rooms. Andy was sleeping but Chucky disappeared what was Chucky doing?

Andy's POV I was sleeping but then I felt really hot kicking the blankets off was not working. So that's when I went to get a glass of milk but before I got up Chucky was not there where could he be? I got out of bed I needed to be quiet so I don't wake up someone but there was a older boy he was Michael chip. He was my bully at school he said well well well look what we had here a little loser looking for his little baby doll what the hell Man U are in 3rd grade why would a 3rd grader be wanting to get his little shitty doll what a baby u are Andy. My eyes were watering why do kids bully me oh I know I'm gay and that's what I am. That's when we both heard a scream it sounded like the........................PRINCIPAL

Chucky's POV So yeah I killed the shitty principal for no reason. That's when fucking children heard a scream I yelled SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! But I knew that Andy was coming to so I hid under a desk. One kid said OH MY GOSH WHO DONE THIS!!! Another kid said WHAT WHO DID THIS HORRIBLE THING TO THE PRINCIPAL!!! But Andy was in shock he ran over to me and picked me up and whispered Chucky why did u do this. I didn't have a reason so I just said it was just a slip ok Andy but he didn't agree u can't just kill someone for no reason Chucky. But that's when every kid was laughing at Andy because they saw that he had a fucking doll in his hands thinking the doll is actually talking back to him. They yelled HAHA ANDY GOTS A DOLL AND HE IS A BABY HAHAHAHA!!!! Andy started to cry. I couldn't stop so that's when I yelled HEY IF U WANT TO LAUGH AT ANDY U GOT TO GO FOR ME SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF U TRY TO PICK ME UP IF U TRY TO FIGHT ME I WILL KILL ALL YOUR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's when everybody started screaming like babies some of them cried but one of them callled the police but me and Andy ran out of the foster home and we went to the play pal's factory to do some voodoo.