Murder #11

SCHOOL MURDER

"Today, a girl named Kelly McGee was found dead on the first day of school in the girl's bathroom. The student who found her claimed that Kelly had been upset ever since she stepped into the school that morning, "Jeannine Shane, the reporter for Everyday News, said into the microphone she was holding. "The FBI were able to narrow the suspects down to four people, who's statements have been taken down. Below are their statements."

The Janitor: I was cleaning the toilets. I believe in peace and would never do such a thing!

Math's Teacher: I was busy marking the mid-term papers when I heard the girl who found Kelly scream. Kelly was a very well behaved girl and I loved her deeply. Why would I want to kill her then?

Principal: I was in my office preparing the next assembly speech. I've never even met the girl in question.

English Teacher: I was teaching the fifth grade during that period. I have a whole class of alibis.

Jeannine smiled into the camera. "It is with great delight I tell you that the culprit have been arrested and charged to court for sixteen year old, Kelly McGee's murder. Thank you for watching and listening to Everyday News."

Who killed Kelly?

------
Edited.
Credits to the real owner.