All About Adam

Adam is a tall man. He is 185 cm in heights. He has a broad shoulder, his build is somewhere in the middle - he's not quite skinny but not fat also. He has brown hair with brown eyes. He is handsome (though not quite as handsome as Brandon). His smile is probably the best feature of him as it makes his stern face softer and kinder.
Like I said, the overall look of him is of a serious person, the way he walked and looked when he is not with his friends or acquaintances makes it seems like he's thinking of some matter of life and death.
The real Adam though is a goofball. He likes to joke and laugh with friends and even acquaintances. He is far from stern and seriousness unless on the matter of his job of course, but in his daily life, he's a friendly and an outgoing person. Sometimes you see, people would thought that he takes notice to one particular person when he's actually just being friendly. There were quite a view case of mistaken crush happened to him when girls would thought that he had feeling for any of them. But when he really cares about someone, that someone wouldn't even notice it until the 3 meaningful words escaped from his mouth. And he only ever said it to one person in his entire life, his first long time girlfriend, Candace. 
Now Candace is a beautiful girl. She has a kind of beauty that you instantly drawn to the moment you set eyes on her. The first time you see her it would feel like her beautifulness is slapping you in the eye, that's how pretty she is. I know I have described Audrey as beautiful and enticing but as in life there will always be someone that is more beautiful and for Audrey it is Candace. She has a long, thick, straight blonde hair, two set of big blue eyes and a very thick eyelashes guarding it. Her nose is perfect, the kind of nose you got from the operating table in your local plastic surgeon, so yeah even I don't know whether the nose is real or not either way it is beautiful on her. Her lips is full and pink that even without any lipstick it would still looks fresh and bright. Candace is tall, way taller than Audrey, her legs is definitely longer than Audrey.
With that kind of beauty, you can't help but thinking that perhaps Candace's flaws would be her attitude, she must be a snob, arrogant, a brats. But this is not your usual romance story where the only other female as equally beautiful as the heroine is most definitely evil, no, Candace is friendly and kind. She is a rich heiress indeed but she never flaunt her wealth. She works hard to build her own business from ground up. She baked too. So, yeah, Candace is practically an angel.
Adam and Candace has been together for 2 years.