chapter 11-damn

CHAPTER 11 DAMN

   I sat there staring as blood seeped through the sleeve on my arm. His eyes were an icy blue, his hair a blonde, almost white. Or was it actually white...? I snapped out of my daze, I screamed and punched him in his face, stupidly not using the knife. He grabbed my fist and twisted it behind my back, jerking me to stand and twirling me so my back was to him.

   I let out a soft yelp, Mitch turned to me and got the attention of the guys. I was being pulled backwards, away from my friends. I shook my head and did the first thing that came to mind, he got my weapons out of my hands before he grabbed me. So, I bit his arm. "What the-" I twirled around gracefully as he let go and gave him a uppercut, and I heard a satisfying crack from his jaw.

   I staggered back to my bow and grabbed it, but was rewarded by all the wargals facing me. They took their attention off of my friends. They were all going to me. They walked slowly but surely and surrounded me. I shot the most I could until I ran out of arrows, then they advanced. One yanked off my hood, revealing my just below ear length hair. One grabbed it and dragged me into the forest. I began screaming and thrashing out, my friends tried to get to me but they couldn't. this was the size of at least two armies of wargals and they didn't even pay attention to the boys. Just me.

   I turned teary eyes to my friends. I waved them goodbye, which Will and Mitch returned. Halt just stood there, staring. Guess he really didn't care, but what he did really surprised me.

   He dived forward and started taking out wargals, one by one. I had dropped my weapons once again, I was defenseless. "That's it!" I screamed, my voice was high pitched. Most of the wargals turned surprised eyes towards me. I flipped my body so I was upside down and kicked the wargal behind me in the face. My feet reached the ground, and I was free.

   I grabbed my saxe and started fighting for dear life. I saw halt looking at me, I didn't know why but at least he was still fighting. Morgarath's son had recovered from he surprisingly powerful uppercut I had given him and was in front of me. "Bring it!" I yelled as I started to advance on him next.

   I kicked him, well let's just say no man should be kicked there, and he groaned as he attempted a lazy punch to my gut. I easily dodged and adrenaline rushed through me, I let out three punches in under three seconds and he was on his knees in seconds. "Give up?" He stared into my glittering brown eyes, "No."

   I sighed and went for a hard punch to his nose, but was pulled back by three wargals behind me. I screamed and tried to defend myself but was harmless. I kicked and punched my hardest, but I didn't even leave a scratch on the surface. "Get her!" Morgarath's son yelled, I screamed and struggled with their grip on my arms. They didn't budge.

   I was slowly being pulled away, away from the friends that were trying to save me. I gave them a small, fake smile. Halt froze, he was staring at me like I was Pauline being taken... I shook it off and waved again, this was possibly my last time seeing them.

   Morgarath's son had captured me for two years now, I learned some stuff while I was there at least. One was that we were right, he was his son, and his mother was a defenseless farmer. Another was his name was Seth, his original mission was to get Mitch. But somehow he found me "valuable." He didn't know I was coming on this mission, thought it was only Halt, Will and Mitch.

   He was going to kill those three because Mitch's father, Horace, killed Morgarath. And Will and Halt because they took a huge part in his defeat as well. I have yet to figure out why he wanted me, but all I wanted was my apprentice. She wasn't how people saw her, brave and fearless, she was like Will for gods sake! Take off the cloak and she is looks as defenseless as a cat. I just hope Crowley takes good care of her...

   They tortured me for information every once a day, in the afternoon. They kept me in a small cave with at least five wargals guarding me, they paid no attention to my small crying at nights. I just wanted to go home! He was in the process of planning a war and I needed to stop him somehow.

   I heard a small rustle outside of the cave and the wargals made the mistake of all leaving to check it out. No guards! Yes! I ghosted out of my small prison and slowly made my way to the tree line. I desperately wanted to sigh in relieve, but it might draw attention. I didn't have time to find my bow and arrows, maybe I can c-

I heard a rustle in the bushes beside me, this might not end that well.