|"Go save her." |

He stumbled back from the blow, a hand over his mouth and blood dripping down his chin. With a wipe of his mouth, he glared up at his friend.

"Now wasn't that a little unnecessary? Yoongi's voice muffled as his hand covered his mouth.

"How dare you!" He pushed Yoongi in the chest, causing him to take a few steps back. "You think you're all 'high and mighty' because you don't want a soulmate and you don't care for one. Just wait- j-just wait till you see their death flash before your eyes and you're too far away to even stop it!" He yelled, a tear dripping down his face.

"Look, I understand your place, but-" A fist met his nose too fast for Yoongi to dodge and he swayed back, nearly falling on the ground.

"Shut up! Just s-shut up!" Taehyungs voice cracked as he grabbed Yoongi's collar, his hands shaking and his face filled with tears. "I-It's not f-fair" He whispered weakly looking down, guilt following him like a shadow.

"Tae..." Yoongi's eyes softened, his nose running with blood and slowly he put a hand on Tae's head, "I'm sorry....you didn't deserve this fate." He whispered, pushing Tae's head to his own shoulder, patting his back. "Let it out."

That was all Tae needed to hear for him to start sobbing uncontrollably into Yoongi's embrace. "I-I'm s-sorry for h-hurti..ng you" He croaked, his voice broken.

"It's okay. Now that fate, I deserved." Yoongi grinned, pulling back from Tae to see his face. "You know, I'm positive she would've loved you." He pinched Tae's nose, making him laugh lightly.

"I could only hope..." He smiled faintly looking down.

At that exact moment, Yoongi jumped as white covered his now widened eyes.

The stars of the night shined brightly as an image of a bridge appeared looking about 1,000 feet above the water, the thought of falling off of it made his stomach clench. Then suddenly, it switched to a girl, wearing a black hoodie, black ripped jeans and appeared to be barefoot. Her hair flowed through the air like a blanket. She stood on the edge of the bridge with their arms out like she was trying to fly. But then it flashed again, and this time it was the same girl. But this time- she was falling. Falling into the ocean far down below.

That's crazy! If someone jumped from that high up they are deemed to be dead.

Wait- deemed to be... dead.

Just as the girl was about to hit the shallow water to her death, the vision cut faster than it appeared.

Yoongi gasped for air, stumbling back. His hands trembled and his face was pale. Taehyung still held his shoulders with furrowed eyebrows.

"T-the." He swallowed looking up at the sky that was slowly turning a dark orange.

Sunset.

"Oh no- s-she." He stuttered frantically, not knowing what to do. Taehyung stared back at him with reddened eyes. He knew exactly what he was feeling.

"Go save her," Taehyung said sternly, letting go of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked back in confusion and shock, his brows furrowed.

"What are you waiting for! You wanna end up like me? Go save her! Now!" Tae yelled his face, practically begging him.

With a quick nod, Yoongi ran away from Taehyung. He knew exactly where to go he ran through the streets, nearly shoving everyone he went close to. As he got closer to the bridge he glanced up at the darkening sky, cursing at himself for not being fast enough.

Goddamnit! Run faster!

He went as fast as he can, now seeing the bridge in the distance he gained hope, until he squinted, noticing a familiar figure walking up to the edge of the bridge.

"No. NO!" He yelled almost at the bridge only a few more steps and he'd be there.

The figure now had their arms upwards...

Just how they were in his vision.

Panic flashed before his eyes as his feet thudded the wooden boards of the bridge. Glancing up at the now night sky, he didn't hesitate to run up to her. He reached his arm out to her in hope of pulling her back but it was too late.

She jumped.

Yoongi screamed, scraping his elbows and his knees as he dove down on the wooden boards, his head facing towards the crashing waves of the water below. Just in time, he caught her arm, grasping it with both hands he held on for dear life.

She shot her head up at him in shock. Tears threatening to fall down her face like it was nothing new. Yoongi's heart clenched as he looked at her face, she looked tired, like she's suffered too much in life and was giving up.

"Sorry but, you're not leaving me behind. Not your own soulmate" He muttered, his face scrunched up in pain as his muscles hissed, slowly pulling her out of death's way.