Luigi x Isabelle

Luigi was out side the house of smash. They were having a party he was not invited. Because he was to much of a "loser" despite being part of the roster from the very beginning.  And now Luigi was sitting out side alone and sad. He thought maybe no one cares about him and that know one likes.

Isabelle: Mister Luigi.

Luigi: AHHHH. Oh it's just you. You scared me.

Isabelle: sorry. Why were you not inside.

Luigi: I was not invited. Because I am a loser.

Isabelle: your not a loser.

Luigi: am not.

Isabelle: your not. You are a nice and kind guy.

Luigi: both of those words mean the same thing. Not even someone as nice has you can think of more than one good thing about me.

Isabelle: your also a great fighter. And you are always willing to help. You are brave.

Luigi: I am not brave. I am know to be a coward.

Isabelle: your are brave. You went through hunted Mansion with ghost your biggest fear just to save you're brother. That is bravery. And no matter how much the world kicks you down you always get back up. Luigi believe it or not you inspire people just as much as Mario. You inspire me to keep working at my best no matter what.

Luigi: thanks you are a great friend Isabelle.

Luigi hugged Isabelle.

FBI: stop breaking the law asshole.

Isabelle put them in her pocket.

AJ: what? And why did you guys make this so long it's supposed to be short and random.

Luigi and Isabelle was not listening and continued to hug.

AJ:......