Rosalina x olimar

Olimar: captians log. I just landed on this strange planet. There seem to be giant star like creatures I call them starlyes. There is also a giant creature that looks like my species but with a small nose she was also giant even bigger  than that of starlyes. I saw some two others with her and they seem to fit my species perfectly even has the same size noses the only difference is that they are almost as gaint as the women like figure. My curiosity led me to sneak into there beds and check on them when they sleep. My investigation led me to learn that there have all the same body parts and looking at the woman's body and "space hole" was glorious and maybe able to fit my whole ship. I think I will try my best to stay out of site and I think I well call them big  Hocotates. should not tell my wife. And everything on here be selled in the trillions so that is also nice. Captains log over.

With Mario and Luigi.

Luigi: should we tell her that Olimar is on the comet observator.

Mario: no. She will probably kill him and I don't want a smashers death on my hands.

Luigi: do you think he knows it is use.

Mario: we are to big comperd to him for him to know.

Luigi: okay.