𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯

○ 𝘮𝘪 𝘴𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 ○

"Hey, hyung

"Hey, hyung." Jeongin called, walking into the dressing room.

The group was having a, what most would call, a 'salon day'. Where groupe who were getting ready to film a comeback had to take a day to get their new hair colors in or hair cuts and styles. Also, they had to take teaser photos that same day.

Since Mi Sun was the only girl, she had her own stylist do her hair. But because the stylist wanted to keep her hair color a secret until she was done dying it, they went into a different dressing room.

"Where's Mi Sunnie?"

Chan, who was playing on his phone after he got his haired dyed blonde, looked up and shrugged.

"Something about keeping her hair color a secret, I don't know." Changbin mumbled boredly.

"I wonder what's her new hair color." Hyunjin said, leaning on his hand. "I hope its red again."

"No, she looked better when her hair was black." Felix disagreed. "Black hair brought out the brightness of her eyes more. But she looked her best in blonde. It's a great look for her since summer is coming."

Seungmin smirked knowingly at him. "You would pay attention to every little detail about her, huh?"

Seungmin was the only person in the group, besides Chan, to know he had feelings for Mi Sun. It started when he confessed to him during the filming of the survival show.

During the confessionals, he admitted that she was very pretty. With a shy smile and a little blush.

Which quickly became an iconic moment of his.

Seungmin loved teasing him about it to no end. Chan promised that he wouldn't say anything to her or anyone else if he didn't give the okay.

Felix shot him a glare, telling him to shut the hell up. Which only made him laugh a little.

"I agree, blonde was her best color." Jisung spoke up. "I hope she does blonde."

"Blonde Mi Sun is dangerous." Changbin stepped in, sitting next to Chan on the couch. "Do you know how much attention she was getting when her hair was short and blonde? I had to protect her 10x more."

"Mi Sun is of age now, Changbin hyung." Jeongin said. "Don't you think you're being too protective of her?"

"I will be protective of her until the day she turns 80." Changbin said sternly. "That's when she has my permission to date."

The boys laughed. Though he always pushed away Mi Sun when she gave him affection, he would be seen with a small smile on his face everytime she takes care of him.

And he wasn't shy with showing how protective of her.

"Hey, you guys!"

The boys all turned around and saw Mi Sun enter the room with her new hair color. They're minds were blown.

Her hair was blonde again!

But this time, the tips were dyed light pink. The stylist curled her hair a little, letting it fall in soft waves all around her. She looked better than the last time.

Somehow.

There wasn't a single boy that didn't have his eyes bug out at the sight.

Jisung had water fall out of his mouth after he drunk some from a bottle.

Jeongin and Seungmin both dropped their phones on the floor.

Felix's face turned super red as he looked at her as if he had seen an angel.

Hyunjin started coughing, basically choking on air.

Changbin looked at her as if the world was ending.

Chan and Minho looked at her with smiles. She looked great.

Mi Sun smiled shyly, gesturing to her hair. "Joohyun unnie said that the pink made me look prettier and mature."

"Well, she's right." Minho said. "You look beautiful. You'll surely catch hearts this comeback."

"No she won't!" Changbin yelled, whipping his head to him. "S-She's too young to date. She's still a baby."

"Aww come on." Chan argued lightly. "She's 18 years old, I think she's old enough."

"Who's side are you on?!"

As the boys all began to start arguing on if she was able to date or not, Mi Sun sighed. This was nothing new.

This happened when she had her hair dyed red and she knew how this would end.

So she walked over to an empty chair and player on her phone until they were done.

"Everytime, huh?" One of the other hair stylists chuckled out.

Mi Sun giggled a little.

"Yup.... Everytime."