𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪

[1]: 'babygirl'

[1]: 'babygirl'

"Hello everyone!" Chan greeted happily, waving to the camera.

He started doing lives on the V App almost everytime they had a free day. Mi Sun usually went to spend her free time with her family or some friends.

But after visiting her mom, she still had more free time. So she went over to the JYP building and saw Chan in one of the recording studios.

The same studio he did his lives on.

"Or should I say, my babygirls." He said, letting out a shy laugh.

Before he could say anything else, he heard the door swing open behind him. He looked and saw Mi Sun walk in, holding a starbuck frap in her hand.

"Chan, you're he-" she paused, noticing the camera. "Oh. . . Did I interrupt something?"

"No, join me!" Chan reassured, pulling a wheeled chair next to him. He patted the seat, urging her to join the live.

Mi Sun walked over and sat next to him, smiling at the camera. "Hello!"

"You guys, this is Mi Sun," Chan introduced in english. " my main baby girl. "

Mi Sun just did a flower pose blindly. She had no idea what he was saying. She might be smart but she didn't have an eidetic memory.

English was a hard language to learn for her.

" Mi Sun, why don't you introduce yourself in English? "

Mi Sun blinked her eyes at him, drinking from her straw. Cutely, he might add.

Chuckling because he knew she had no idea what he was saying, he repeated it in Korean.

" English time?" Mi Sun asked slowly.

Chan nodded. "Yes, English time."

Mi Sun straightened up in her seat before facing the camera. "H-Hello, stays. . . My name i-is M-Mi Sun Kwon. I am singer, I am. . . dancer and I am dragon."

She held up her hands like she was growling at someone. Even making a cute scrunched up face.

Chans heart fluttered as he watched her. He laughed, holding his heart.

"That was so cute!" He gushed, pulling her into his arms.

Mi Sun giggled, hugging him back.
"Yah, oppa! You're gonna make me fall!"

"She's getting better at english, everyone." He said, petting her hair. "My baby girl."

"What is . . . daddy?" She asked, curiously, after reading a fan comment. "What is that?"

And ladies and gentlemen, that's how Bang Chan, leader of Stray Kids, questioned his entire existence.

[2]: innocent questions

"Oppa!" Mi Sun called, shuffling into the living room of their shared dorm. She was wearing a long and baggy pair of sweat pants that hid her feet entirely and a black t shirt she stole from Jisung.

Chan had been spending his day sitting on the couch, reading a book when she shuffled her tiny body in the room. He noticed that she was holding her phone.

"Yes, babygirl." He said, watching her sit next to him.

She scratched the back of her long blonde hair with curiousity etching her face.

"What's ddlg?"

Now, his first initial thought was How many times to I have to tell Seungmin not to teach her anymore inappropriate english terms?!

But then he realized what app she was on. Wattpad.

He knew of the site and app. It wasn't bad. There were worst things in the internet. But of course, he never looked deeper into the app.

"W-Why do you want to know, sweetie?" He stammered nervously, setting aside his book.

She shrugged, showing where she got it from. "I was studying more English and I noticed a boom with my face on it so I read it but. . . .I don't understand. I am not a baby. Why are they making me into a baby?"

Chan mentally added Wattpad on the list of sites and apps she's not allowed to have until further noticed. And the list was very long.

Tumblr is number one.

"Its a . . . . " he had no idea what to say to her. He couldn't explain it without mentioning something inappropriate.

Dealing with this was harder than expected and sbe couldn't have her innocence destroyed by him.

"Why don't you read something else, okay baby?" He suggested, taking her phone and exiting out of the app. "I don't want you to stray into a site that has sketchy content."

Mi Sun sighed, taking her phone. This was the four time someone has said that to her today when she asked.

She stood up from the couch and began walking back to the hallway.

"Okay. I'll just ask Jisung oppa or Hyunjin oppa."

Chans eyes shot wider than dinner plates at the mention of their names.

Dropping his book, he quickly ran after her down the hall.

" WAIT, MI SUN NO-"