𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧: 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘩

[1]: flower hunting

[1]: flower hunting

"Hello!" Mi Sun smiled, waving at the camera. The group was on break after filming the first part of the mv. The parade scene.

Mi Sun found some wild flowers nearby and decided to pick them for everyone.

"I'm picking flowers for everyone." She mumbled, picking one more. "There you go! Let's go!"

_

"Oppa! Here's a flower!"

First person she saw was Seungmin, who was too busy getting make up done.

Seungmin chuckled as he took the flower from her. She was too precious for words. "Thank you. Where did you get these?"

Mi Sun pointed past the camera man. Seungmin looked to where she was pointing as much as the makeup artist allowed him.

"You're picking wild flowers again?"

"Mmhmm, for good luck." Mi Sun said, smiling a little. "Good luck for today and this comeback."

"Ahh, so precious." He said, ruffling her blonde hair.

[2]: cutie

[2]: cutie

There was a part in the mv where Mi Sun was supposed to walk along the edge of the building. Of course, they did green screen for this.

But everytime she would lip sync her part in the song and walk along the edge, she would nearly slip everytime she spun around to walk back.

It had happen so often that even the crew members and director was laughing. A lot of the members gathered to watch her film her part.

"She is so clumsy." Changbin chuckled out, watching her. "What am I gonna do with her?"

Mi Sun noticed Changbin and the camera filming her from afar. She smiled brightly and waved at them.

Changbin gave her a thumbs up before turning back to the camera.

"Cute~" he mumbled, smiling a little.

[ 3 ]: rapping

[ 3 ]: rapping

"There is a part of the song where Jisung raps really fast." Mi Sun explained, swinging her arms around.
"It sounds so cool. . . . I wish I sounded like him."

"I bet you sound just as good." Jisung said, suddenly walking over to her.

They were on their last dance scene as everyone was taking a break for the time being.

Mi Sun giggled a little, nodding her head. "No, I would sound stupid, you are really good."

Jisung crossed his arms. "Okay, just rap the first part. Run in the miroh, like a beast."

He demonstrated quickly before stopping. "Now, you do it."

Mi Sun paused for a second before preparing herself. She cleared her throat dramatically, making him chuckle at her silliness.

"Run in the miroh, like a beast! " she rapped, trying to imitate his voice but only coming off as adorable to him.

So adorable, that he doubled over in laughter. Mi Sun poutes playfully, looking at the camera.

"I try to be serious and tough like oppa and this is how he treats me." she complains.

Done laughing, Jisung smiles at her fondly, flicking her chin gently with his finger. "How cute."

Mi Sun bites at his finger, only making him laugh even more.

"Mi Sunnie became Mi Dragon again." He told the camera as he back hugged her.

Mi Sun scrunched up her face while he wrapped his arms around her waist, laying his chin onto of her head.

" I am dragon! Daenerys! " She exclaimed in english.

Jisung chucked again, poking her nose. "Cutest rapper alive."