3. Mine (Carl X Reader)

"Just leave it (Y/N)," Carl said desperately, but it wouldn't deter me. Carl had just told me Enid tried to make a move on him for the second time; i'm not even surprised at this point, every time i'm not around she is trying to get close to Carl and spend time with him as if she is his girlfriend. Since we arrived in Alexandria a few weeks ago, she has tried to kiss him twice and even though I let the first time go, this girl needs to learn what's mine.

I stormed out the house and saw Enid quickly look away from my direction.
"Hey Enid! How's it going slut?" I shouted, loud enough that heads turned in our direction. As i strode over to where she stood, she dared to look up and smirk at me.
"Oh hey (Y/N), you seen Carl recen—" I cut her off with a quick uppercut, sending her stumbling back.
"(Y/N)!" someone yelled, but their voice was distant and barely even registered in my mind. However, it was enough to make me let my guard down for a moment too long, and next thing I knew, Enid's fist hit me hard in the eye. Though i knew it would hurt later, I was blinded by anger and immediately retaliated. As i sent my fist to Enid's nose, i heard a satisfying crack before drawing my foot back and kicking her feet out. When she hit the floor, i climbed above her, straddling her waist and began to slam my fist into her face as hard as I could. I felt hands grab my arms, and Rick's voice in my ear.
"Stop (Y/N), for gods sake!"
I let him pull me off of her while Michonne helped Enid stand up, and then i admired my work; a satisfying amount of blood was gushing from her nose, and i could see her skin blooming fresh bruises... lets just say, it wasn't pretty.

"Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend! He doesn't want you, you sly li—"

"Enough (Y/N)! Michonne, take Enid to Denise, get her cleaned up. (Y/N), get back to the house, i'll deal with you later." I knew Rick well enough to know his anger wasn't real, so I turned and started to walk, but not before i gave him a cheeky wink with my non-bruised eye. He tried to glare at me but his eyes were twinkling and the corners of his mouth were twitching.

—-

Carl was quick to follow me inside his house, grabbing my hand so i would turn to look at him. He brought his hand up roughly to cup my cheek, narrowing his eyes at my eye area, which was starting to develop into a deep maroon shade.
"I told you to leave it but you just couldn't help yourself! And now, here you are, black and blue, all because of a stupid gi—"
I cut him off with my mouth on his. Warm and wet. But he stayed unmoving, not giving in.
"Kiss me Carl, you know you want to. You think I don't see how turned on you are by this? The desire in your eyes for me?"
With that, he pushed me roughly against the counter top, gripping my waist possessively. His lips attached to my neck, sucking that spot that he knows drives me wild and i let him mark me as his own;
"Jump," he whispered against my neck, and when i did he held me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around him. I lightly rubbed up against his hardening crotch, a soft groan lightly fell from his lips. Anyone could walk in at any moment, I reminded myself which brought me back to Earth.
"Baby, stop, lets go upstairs. Your dad could walk in any minute now." I let go of him, my legs unsteady and I began to lead the way upstairs. Carl, however, had other ideas.
"Not so fast, baby," he muttered as he grabbed my waist firmly, lifting me up and over his shoulder. I squealed, laughing as he squeezed my ass while jogging up the stairs and into his room. When he threw me down onto the bed, i glanced up at him seductively. He caught his full bottom lip between his gleaming teeth, staring down at me from the foot of the bed with a look of both love and lust.

"Just what am I going to do with you, (Y/N)? Look at you, out fighting in the streets - did you do this just to turn me on baby?"
I let out and embarrassingly loud moan as his hands started to trail up my thighs; I couldn't help it, Carl turned me on so much when he was like this.
After pulling my boots off carelessly, he started lifting his shirt while I tossed my sweater across the room. His eyes immediately flew to my chest, and this was when i realised I hadn't put on a bra this day. I didn't mean to, but i only had 1 and the straps had broken yesterday so it was pretty much useless. Anyways, judging by Carl's reaction, he definitely didn't mind and his hands grabbed my tits firmly. He let out a low moan at the feel of my soft skin, and i mirrored it when his calloused fingers brushed against my sensitive nipples.
Reaching down between us, i cupped his bulge, prompting him to reach down and unbuckle his belt. Then he moved his hands to the button on my jeans, undoing the fasten, then sliding them down my legs. I loved when Carl undressed me, because his reaction to seeing me was priceless every time. Right now for example, he sat back on his heels, staring at my almost naked body with wide, lust filled eyes. I finished the job, quickly removing my cotton panties and flinging them over by the closed door. Carl watched in amazement as I lay fully-exposed before him; I wasn't self conscious, I couldn't be, not with the amount of praise he showered my body in, and how often he complimented me. Carl still had his jeans on - he must have kicked his boots off earlier, when i was too horny to realise what was going on.

He was quite impressive, all things considered; he was lean but unsurprisingly muscular due to all the work he was out doing daily. He didn't exactly have rock hard abs or anything, but one thing he knew drove my crazy was the deep V of his hips. At times, Carl would tease me by slowly dragging his jeans down, revealing his toned lower stomach and large bulge from him boxers.
This is what he was doing to me right now. As he finally kicked his jeans off, he stood by the foot on the bed, wearing nothing but his underwear that did nothing to hide his size.
"What do you want, baby? You are gonna have to make it clear."
"Carl, now is not the time to tease me. I need you, please," I was borderline whimpering at this point, but I couldn't help it - I was so wet that i was sure he could see it if he looked.
As he kneeled above me on the bed, I waited in anticipation as he lined himself up to my heat.
"Okay baby, don't be too loud though. I don't wanna be interrupted by my dad again," Carl smirked, reminiscing about the awkward time when the group had been enjoying breakfast downstairs, only to be disturbed by us moaning and cursing from his bedroom.
"Relax baby, you loved it last time, don't you remember how proud you were when you realised everyone knew how loud you could make me cum?"
With that he slammed into me, making us both moan out simultaneously; as he continued to pump into me, i could feel the pleasure grow more intense and my stomach began to tense up. Carl let out a string of expletives, I could tell he was feeling just as overwhelmed as me. I always loved the sounds he made, it turned me on so much that I was the only one that could do this too him.
"Fuck, (Y/N)!"
With a long, drawn-out moan, I tightened almost painfully around him; my vision was blurred and i think a tear even slipped out as my intense orgasm hit me hard.

I was brought back to the ground by Carl releasing over me; his thick, white ropes of cum covering my thighs and stomach. He collapsed over me, before rolling off to his side of the bed.
I swiped my thumb down over my messy stomach, and licked it clean, feeling his bright eyes watching me intensely. Looking over at him, I was about to suggest round two, when I heard Rick enter the house, shouting our names.

"Ugh, your dad's gonna punish me for everything that happened with Enid," I sighed tiredly, sitting up and starting to clean myself up.
"Look, i'll try and talk to him, okay? If there's one thing he hates, its outsiders trying to get between our group. Plus, he likes you, and at least he isn't mad."
Carl had a point, Rick when he was mad was terrifying, even I never wanted to be on his bad side. As we both-redressed ourselves, Carl looked over at me slyly.
"So, I think it's safe to say Enid will leave us alone now..."