Once Upon A Time

Character: Peter Pan

From: Once Upon A Time (OUAT)

Type: Song One shot 

(L/N) = Last name

A/N: Thank you all so much for the reads and the votes!!

--------

There was a time when I was alone. Nowhere to go and no place to call home

I hated my life. I had no friends, and family treated me like crap. I don't even consider it a home I being there so much. 

My only friend was the man in the moon. And even sometimes he would go away, too.

I would get so lonely some nights I would stay up and just talk to the moon. It wasn't weird.

Then one night, as I closed my eyes. I saw a shadow flying high.

I was just staring at the moon, to tired to talk or think. My eyes started close but stopped when a shadow covered the moonlight. I thought it was just a cloud but I was wrong. It was the shadow a boy.

He came to me with the sweetest smile. Told me he wanted to talk for awhile

The shadow of the boy flew over the moon until I could see him. He landed right next to where I sat at my bay window. "Hi" he smiled "Wanna talk for a while?" I rubbed my eyes a few times trying to figure out if this was a dream or not. But no matter how many times I rubbed them the smiling boy never left.

He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me"

His smile grew slightly at my confused face and I could tell he was amused. "Peter Pan, that's what they call me" he said proudly pointing a thumb at himself. A smile started to grew on my face finally having someone to talk to. "(Y/N) (L/N" you greet and stick out your hand so he can shake it. 

"I promise that you'll never be lonely, " 

We talked the whole night up until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. It was amazing talking to him, I felt loved. Something I hadn't felt in a long time. I now laid with my head on his shoulder, his right arm protectively around my waist. The last thing I heard before sleep took ever was him gently whispering in my ear "I promise that you'll never be lonely" I slept peacefully that night knowing I finally had a friend. He visited me more times until one day he asked if I wanted to go to Neverland with him, I immediately  agreed.

 And ever since that day. I am a lost boy from Neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods. Always on the run from Captain Hook. "Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me. Away from all of reality

That was almost 3 years ago. I met all the lost boys and we instantly became a family, I love them all like their my brothers. I met Captain Hook and he is convinced that Peter hypnotized my into coming here so rescuing me is now his personal mission. It's really fun to make fun of him and mess with him. I have the entire island memorized so it's easy for me to find the boys when we play hide-n-seek or tag.

Neverland is home to lost boys like me. And lost boys like me are free. Neverland is home to lost boys like me. And lost boys like me are free

 Neverland is the only place that has felt like home. The lost boys are my family and we are free to do whatever we want here. 

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe. Believe in him and believe in me

One night Peter took me to one of the cliffs that over look Mermaid Lagoon. He sprinkled a green powder over me and told me to believe in him and believe in me. He told me to think of what makes me happy and I thought of him. Slowly I lifted off the ground, he dusted himself in the powder and taught me how to fly. 

Together we will fly away in a cloud of green. To your beautiful destiny. As we soared above the town that never loved me. I realized I finally had a family. Soon enough we reached Neverland Peacefully my feet hit the sand

He took me back all over the island and back to the mainland. We flew over my hometown and my old house. I looked inside the window to see my family not caring that I was gone. I realized that the lost boys were my family now. Peter comforted me and took me back to Neverland where I was happy. I was peaceful when we landed on the white sandy beaches.

And ever since that dayI am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me

Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling. Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so. You are now my home sweet home. Forever a lost boy at last

I loved Neverland. Tinkerbell was like my sister, the short time Wendy was here she was like a mother, even Captain Hook is fun to mess with. Neverland is my home.

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last
And for always I will sayI am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

I was standing on the same cliff Peter taught me how to fly on, just staring at the moon remembering how it used to be my only friend and I lucky I was now. I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and new at once it was Peter, he rested his head in the crook of my neck. He left light kisses on my shoulder "Whatca-doin love?" he asked in a sleepy voice. I smiled to myself, happy I could call him my boyfriend "Just thinking about how much I love it here with you" he hummed in agreement before quickly picking me up bridal style. I let out a yelp of surprise "I'm tired and need you to sleep" he mumbled sleepily a pink tight dusting his perfect face. I chuckled slightly and just snuggled closer to his chest "Alright love" I said happily.

"I love you Peter Pan" I thought to myself as he carried me back to our tent.

---------

A/N: I have like no ideas or inspiration so pleaseeeee request!!! Pleaseeeeeee. Also thanks for the reads! Thank you so much! I honestly was afraid to start a one shot book because I thought I wouldn't be able to do the characters personalities and it would just turn out like crap, BUT apparently you people don't think so, THANKS FOR THAT! really though, thank you!

P.S. Can we all take a minute to talk about how beautiful Robbie Kay's eyebrow raise is! It is so beautiful and amazing, I love him so much! And his smirk! O.M.G it kills me every time! 

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MY BEAUTIFUL MUSIC NOTES!!!